Meeting Minutes - March 2018

mnorton

Hello Executive,

May I ask if there has been any movement on the safety enhancements for Turn 1?

I can only speak for myself however, of all the issues we have discussed as a club, this is the most important item for me that I feel can be addressed if there is the will to do so.

Thanks folks,
Matt

Mantis

Matt

Thanks for asking, I have also been bugging the exec (Jon) for updates. Thus far it sounds like the wall is going to be moved, although a timetable has not been set forth yet. So technically no movement (pun intended) happening yet, but very hopeful . I would love to see this fast tracked, I would loke to come out and race at Castrol again, but have made a commitment to refrain from racing there until T1 issue is resolved

blam

Administrator
pretty much what ryan said. castrol has said it will be moved, but a timeline has yet to be determined. i know the topic comes up often, but at this point it will happen when castrol decides they have the time.

we will keep the members updated whenever we hear anything. unfortunately, this is out of our hands. we have offered our help to make it happen to help castrol control the cost and time required but even that did not help push a timeline

toybm

Turn 1 anything?

Was on the WERA forum today, Castrol was mentioned in a CSBK thread.
Screenshot_2018-05-05-09-23-45.png
I know there are other factors and i know the club (EMRA) is trying but these safety concerns are not a secret.

I love racing at castrol, just wish I didn't have to play chicken lap after lap.

This is not a post to offend but just a reminder.

Thanks

Ryno

Interesting comments that Canadian bacon made in that thread, considering the shit tracks that csbk races at out east.. half of them look like mx tracks.

toybm

Interesting comments that Canadian bacon made in that thread, considering the shit tracks that csbk races at out east.. half of them look like mx tracks.
He was actually referring to the tracks mainly out East.
Only reason Edmonton came up was because someone commented on the lack of Western tracks on the CSBK tour.