2018 Team Championship!

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Alright folks, its that time of year again!
Last year "The Good, The Bad, and the Uglys" (Ian Wall, Ryan Boddy, Neil Carlson and Don Manuel) took home the Team Championship by a small margin and it came down to the final race round to determine the winner so just know that a lot can change in one round!

Last year we had 36 riders involved in this extra points race and I hope to see more this year.

Get ahold of your fellow racer pals and call yourselves a "team"

The details:

-Must tell me (Brian Worsdall) your team name and members by Round 1 before any races start on Sunday or your team will NOT be eligible.

-$80 per team ($20 per racer) one time entry fee for the season. Payment must be handed into myself in cash or EMT your team fee to [email protected] and make sure you tell me what its for. Please pay for your team before round 1 is over.

-Maximum 4 racers per team (you can register a team of 3, but that puts your trio at a disadvantage for a season worth of total points).

-No limitations on bikes, race entries, racer level, grids, tires, mods etc.

-Intermediate & Expert mixed teams are acceptable and welcomed.

-Points are awarded to the rider, not a specific bike. Riding two bikes in different classes would earn you additional points added to the total for that rider, to go towards the team total, even if you borrowed a bike which has happened before.

-The team with the highest combined point total will be awarded a nice, 100% customized trophy at the year end banquet. One trophy for each of the riders on the team, and they will be designed with your team name/logo/brand/sponsors kept in mind.

-It would be nice if each team member was sporting a common sticker to identify them but I understand if this can't be done by everyone. Team stickers can be either a logo, design, name, abbreviation, etc etc are all acceptable. We would like to see you representing a group, if possible.

Lets go racing!