Gixxer rims, place to rent in Leduc.

electrobiker86

My track addiction / track bike hobby has created a pile of Gixxer and SV rims / parts in my garage, selling some of the extras.

1 set, black, 5.5 rear, has slicks mounted, no idea how old, I wouldn't use the rubber, $300.00.
Pending sale

1 set, black, 5.5 rear, has newer slicks with 3 practice sessions and 9 laps of novice racing on them. Humbled to find out I am not fast enough to need slicks yet, maybe ever, so I bought DOTs. 550.00, Further humbled when reminded to check date code prior to mounting, DOH.
Rims pending sale

Gen 2 SV650 / 1000 Race body kit, Sharkskins, various options, use factory seat or hard tail, windshield or not, etc. bought before dollar crashed, let me know what you need to come up with price. Have a few extra hard tails too.

Also have various other Gixxer / SV parts, rims, levers, rear sets, front ends, etc. Have parts to convert SVs to Gixxer front end, or have it done for you.

Also, hope non bike stuff isn't illegal here, will post here for a couple days before posting elsewhere, cheap rent in Leduc for fellow members. Upstairs of house, 3 bedroom, 2pc ensuite, laundry not shared, could have some furniture included, share half of over size double garage to work on your bikes. Central location in an older area where the streets are wide enough to park on. Updated house, newer carpets, windows etc. Alley parking too. HBO, Hot tub and BBQ as well. My mom lives down stairs and parks in garage, my son and I each keep a bike in the garage too but still lots of space. Rent will depend on what is included, will be reasonable.

Text for info or pics, David, 587 989 9388

Last edited:

dstarchu

The sets I have came with an 04, though I am not certain if either are original with the bike.
I have various fronts and a couple rears left, is there a code in particular you are looking for?
Im not sure about codes. But i know the 2011+ bikes use a different size axle which is what i'm looking for

electrobiker86

Im not sure about codes. But i know the 2011+ bikes use a different size axle which is what i'm looking for
We have 1 rim that is different from the rest and does not fit the 04, i can send you some pics if you send me email or cell number.
The code identifies the rim, it is a 3 letter code under "suzuki" on the rim, AJZ are on a lot of the rims we have. BOG is the code on the "odd" rear rim we have.