2006 GSXR 600 Race Bike Part-out

macbayne

Hey there, sports fans! As the title says, I am parting out my 2006 GSXR 600 race bike. I raced the machine in 2013 and 2015 and then prepped it for storage and stored it in my heated garage since the 2015 season. I got a new machine (Triumph) and I am returning to racing this year. A wise man once said that posted lap times sell bikes, so here goes: the bike did 1:01s at Strato as a NOVICE (yes, novice) so the bike was obviously better than I am. A good rider would obviously destroy that time.

The bike was strictly a track machine, so I do not have any items for a street bike such as street fairings, but things like a fairing stay would bolt right up. Frame and swinging arm are NOT available.

All items listed are perfectly serviceable and I would use them again if I had another gixxer for racing. In fact, I am keeping a few trick racing parts that fit my Triumph as spares (clipon bars, Master Cylinder). Item years sharing part numbers or “swapability” are noted. If you have questions about crossing different generations, just ask. Pics available upon request.

Items obviously fit 600 and 750 (years noted and/or other models noted). All parts are OEM unless noted. I am not here to break the bank, but I am also not here to give everything away. Prices are not listed but it's safe to assume that other than the wheels at $400 for the pair that the rest are around 30-40% of MSRP for the aftermarket bits and negotiable for OEM- Let’s make a fair deal.

Here goes:

- OEM front forks with Ohlins NIX 30 kit (I don't wanna separate) sprung for 200 lb rider and user instructions- 06 to 10 Sold

- Ohlins NIX 30 fork cap extenders (will fit other models, but more research is needed on my part) Sold

- Ohlins TTX rear shock with adjustable ride height sprung for 200 lb rider and instructions- 06 to 10 Sold

- Front and rear wheels with brake rotors (Black) w/ new bearings- 06 to 10. Front sold

- Front and rear wheels with brake rotors (Suzuki Blue) w/ new bearings-06 to 10

- Rad Fan- 06 to 10

- 2 packs Performance Friction front brake pads in orig. packaging, “.10” compound (track day compound) - 06 to 10 Sold

- Akrapovich header pipes, titanium, all springs for a full system, sorry, no muffler- 06 to 10 Sold

- 15 tooth driven aluminum front sprocket, very lightly used, I used 14 tooth after trying 15- 06 to 10

- Extra front brake rotor, pair- 06-07 Sold

- Front Brake Caliper x2 – 06 to 10

- Oil filter, new in box- 06 to 18 all gixxers Sold

- “Hi-flo” oil filter, new in box- 06 to 18, all gixxers

- Seat with 1” tear- 06 to 07

- Rear sprocket drum x3- 06 to 10 2 Sold

- Lots of rear spacers- 06 to 10

-Cush drive dampers (rubber pieces), two sets- 06 to 10 Sold

- Ram air tubes- 06 to 07

- Yana Shiki front fairing stay- 06 to 10

- Front Cluster (some scratches and in MPH)- 06 to 07

- Brake reservoir- pretty much universal

- Steering damper- 06 to 07 and 05 to 06 1000

- Fuel tank (Suzuki blue with techspec grips) and tank shroud- 06-07 COSMETIC DAMAGE Sold

- Fuel pump assembly- 06 to 07

- Fuel cap with key- 06 to 10

- Airbox with Velocity Pro velocity stacks and K&N filter- 06-10 (some mounting points for sensors on 06/07, but perfect bolt-up for 08-10 and will separate parts if needed)

- Bazzaz ZFI/TC//QS with “pull-type” (for GP shift) shifter rod- 06-07 (I do not have the map switch) Sold

- Bazzaz ZFI fuel controller- I had a 750 for a street bike and kept the Bazzaz- 06 to 07.

- Bazzaz Z-AFM w/ 02 sensor

- ECU- 06/07 600 only. Sold

- Wiring harness- 06 to 07 and with accessory connections not needed for a track bike cut.

- Rear subframe, with professionally welded repair at the back portion- 06 to 07 (will bolt right up for 08-10 racebike fibreglass, but won’t work that well with 08-10 street fairings)

- Driven “D-axis” rearsets with pegs- 06-10 Sold

- Headers- 06-07, but will bolt up with an 06/07 can on an 08-10 model.

- Throttle body- only for 06 to 07 600.

- Engine- only for 06 to 07 600. Sold

I am sure that I am missing a number of parts like dog bones and random relays, so if you see something not there, just ask. I also am not really interested in ripping apart cases for individual parts. I would prefer for engine and throttle bodies to go as full units.

780-862-2seven87

Last edited:

macbayne

I forgot to mention: I have no issues shipping parts outside the Edmonton Area, but buyer pays for shipping.

macbayne

Gonna be at the track all weekend... I will bring parts you want...

tenor.gif

macbayne

Still a bunch of this stuff still sitting around. Once I spring clean the garage, most of this stuff is going to the junk yard.