Lots of race goodies for sale

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I've got lots of goodies i want to sell, but for now i'll start with this...

- Alpinestars Bionic 2 skeleton protective MX suit size Large - $80
- Fox goggles for dirt biking (black), used for the same one ride i did with the Leatt back protector and then i didn't want to wreck them so i kept using my old shitty ones and forgot i had these... but then recently i bought a new pair of 100% goggles which i got dirty so i'm keeping those and selling these fox ones - $30

- BMW S1000RR OEM rotors for cast wheels off a 2011, will fit several others years but do your research because i'm not 100% sure which years - $250 for the set

- Parts for a Honda CBR 600RR (07+):

Ohlins TTX - $650
Forks with GP suspension kit - $400
BMC air filter and I'll even include a cleaning/oiling kit - $60
Vortex rearsets (retail is $418 USD) - $200
Vortex 7-degree clipons with bars and grips - $80
Woodcraft case covers - $150 for both sides
Brembo 19RCS master cylinder with lever - $250 -- SOLD
Cheapo brand aftermarket fairing stay (like a motoholders but not as good) - Free if you trade me for an OEM one
Subframe - $125
STM Slipper clutch with friction plates and steels - $600
2 wiring harnesses - $80 each
HRC ECU - $275
Headlights mint - $125
HRC Quick turn 1/4 turn throttle - $100
Annitori Quick shifter - $250
Steel braided lines with OEM master cylinder and Pazzo lever - $80
Spare engine (this made 104whp on pump gas if i recall correctly, on a superflow dyno which reads low. It had a wickedly smooth power curve with the tune and pulled strong. Needs a case cover and the knock sensor reinstalled which i can do, then you could see it running) - $700
Spare frame - race only as it has been crashed but still straight and true and in great shape for racing - $700 OBO
Gas tank with pump and lock - $100

I've probably got more but for now this is all i can think of.
Best is to text me 780-668-2695

Last edited:

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
^^^^Dom's getting one GoPro but i'd like to spread it out. If any newer racer wants to start recording their footage give me a shout and the other GoPro can be yours.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Edited for whats sold and i lowered the price of a couple things, I'd rather sell them than collect the dust right now. Plus if I sell anything it forces me to get off my ass and part stuff out so i can make room in the garage haha