2005 SV650

ronin26

For Sale: 2005 SV650 in excellent condition.

I am only selling as I no longer use it, life is just to busy these days. I hate to see this bike go.

Clear title can be converted back to an excellent street bike. When I bought this bike it came down to the frame. Everything was cleaned inspected and serviced by an experienced journeyman motorcycle mechanic. The pictures really do not properly display the incredible attention to detail and perfection this bike was built with.

Engine
Professionally built, barely used, reliable, fast blue printed and balanced engine. Runs flawlessly. When it was apart it needed none of the following…but it got new rod and main bearings, piston rings, cam chains, valve springs and seals, water pump mechanical and oil seals, clutch plates, all seals and gaskets. Some highlights include;

- Carrillo rod set
- Crankshaft balanced
- Lightened balanced rotor assembly
- APE manual camshaft chain adjusters
- APE adjustable cam sprockets
- Gen 1 cam swap
- Gen 1 clutch cover with Woodcraft billet cover and slider
- Bored throttle bodies
- Factory Pro velocity stacks
- BMC air filter with open airbox and tank spacers
- Hindle full system with carbon silencer
- PC3 Complete custom map, Ronin tuned

Chassis
Completely professionally wired and race ready. Set up for a 190 lb rider, MANY parts you will not see on SV’s...billet aluminum engine offset spacers and nuts, light weight engine and cooling system plugs, dog bones etcetera. VERY light, even for an SV.

- 2007 GSXR 600 front end complete. Fork set (fresh seals), triple clamps, front wheel and radial brakes
- Motion Pro quick turn throttle set with all extra barrels
- Brembo 19x18 (vented floating lever) and gsxr Nissan master cylinders
- 5.5in gsxr 600 rear wheel
- Ohlins shock with extended clevis for proper Gen2 ride height
- Endurance engineering lightweight sub frame and fairing stay
- Vortex clip-ons
- Lightech vented folding clutch lever
- SV Racing Parts rear sets
- Woodcraft shark fin
- New in box Vortex brake guard
- Lightech keyless fuel cap
- Michron Gold dash. Lap times, rpm, speed, gear position, programmable progressive shift light, coolant temp, oil temp, data logs sessions really slick dash set up
- Lightened rear rotor
- 520 like new chain set
- Race body work, upper is cracked but I used it as is

Electrical
This bike is set up with a total loss set charging system (easily converted back). This really lightens the rotating assembly giving excellent feel and quick acceleration. It is equipped with an external battery charging port and engine start connections.

Spares
Many.

- Second set of gsxr wheels
- SV rear wheel (rain wheel)
- SV Racing Parts tire warmers
- Endurance engineering fairing stay
- Brembo levers
- Gearing
- Stock Suzuki gages
- Vortex clip on tubes
- Lots of the stock parts
- Rear Stand

$SOLD for complete race ready package. I’m not in a huge hurry to sell, if you’re interested come see it, its an excellent bike. Someone needs to use this bike!

Please email me at clav26(AT)gmail.com I’m not here much.

edit: added info and two pictures
edit 2: new price

Attachments

• IMAG2434B.jpg
    IMAG2434B.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG2433B.jpg
    IMAG2433B.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Aug 2010 013(2).jpg
    Aug 2010 013(2).jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0140(2).jpg
    IMAG0140(2).jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

ronin26

Bump with additions.

Purchased a spare engine that will come with the package. It is a non runner with crank/case damage but all charging system, top end, clutch/transmission components are good.

Set of new shinko slicks will also go with (thanks David!).