Images of Truenorth part two Rnds 5&6 EMRACastrol

Truenorth

I'll try and set up a website as I have hundreds more, some more you can see on EMRA twitter. I bought an EMRA tshirt because I'll be proud to wear it. EMRA bike race fans and volunteers are passionate and exciting to be around. I thank you for letting me go track-side to shoot pics. I thank you for allowing me to be apart of the care and concern following Sunday's tragedy. I sent a "Racing is Life" tshirt to my German friend who is an IoMTT marshall. Damn, it's going to be a long winter.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I'll try and set up a website as I have hundreds more, some more you can see on EMRA twitter. I bought an EMRA tshirt because I'll be proud to wear it. EMRA bike race fans and volunteers are passionate and exciting to be around. I thank you for letting me go track-side to shoot pics. I thank you for allowing me to be apart of the care and concern following Sunday's tragedy. I sent a "Racing is Life" tshirt to my German friend who is an IoMTT marshall. Damn, it's going to be a long winter.
If you get a picture of your friend at the TT wearing that shirt you should definitely show us!

Truenorth

I will make it a condition of the gift. ha ha He also works road racing events Germany. We'll see where the travelling tshirt can go. Maybe other members can send tshirts off on world photo journeys?