2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - $7500

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Bought a new Sorento so I’m looking to sell mine. This baby worked great to tow my bike trailer with two bikes and gear to the track and back for years. 5000lbs towing capacity and it towed great.

2011 Kia Sorento EX Luxury V6 AWD
184,000kms
EMRA members price of $7500

Large majority of it was highway travel, I used this Kia to drive from Edmonton to Grande Prairie, Peace River, High Level etc for work on a regular basis.

Nice leather seats, Heated seats, remote starter with two keys, AWD, V6 with 290hp is pretty quick for an SUV, good air conditioning, new all weather floor mats, spare key fob, power windows/locks/doors etc. keyless push button start, aftermarket stereo was a big improvement for the sound system, 5 passenger seating, rear seats all fold flat to make room for storage in the back, hidden storage compartment as well, tow hitch with new wiring setup, newer all season tires, nearly new studded winters can be added into the deal.

The good:
- Runs really really well
- oil changes every 5,000-6,000kms
- well maintained, any issues were always fixed, not ignored.
- new struts, bushings and sway links about 1 month ago with receipts to show the work
- new windshield about 2 weeks ago
- Good tires with lots of tread
- spare studded winter tires with half a winter on them can be worked into the deal
- interior in good shape and i will do a thorough detail for you.
- car starter and aftermarket stereo with DVD player etc. 7" touch screen Pioneer head unit.
- new paint on the drivers side (someone scratched the side of the vehicle in a parking lot so I did an insurance claim to fix it, but now it looks great.)

The bad:
- The hood has some rock chips
- The front bumper has a dent at the bottom
- The rear has some little paint blemishes and the Kia logo is peeling a little bit

This will be a great vehicle for someone who wants a nice SUV that will last them a while and be cheap on gas (600-650km per 65L tank), cheap to maintain. I’m only selling it because I bought a new Sorento. Would make a great daily driver and even tow smaller bike trailers to the track.

Call or text 780-257-9388 to view it

Attachments

• kia 1.jpg
    kia 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
  • kia 3.jpg
    kia 3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 10
  • kia 2.jpg
    kia 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 10
  • kia 4.jpg
    kia 4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Kia 5.jpg
    Kia 5.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
  • kia 6.jpg
    kia 6.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Kia 7.jpg
    Kia 7.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 9

blam

Administrator
#KIAPOWER

i dont have a sorrento, but my hamster wheel of a KIA soul has been amazing in terms or reliability. same mileage and have only done suspension work on it due to working in shit industrial areas.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Yeah man I've been pleased. Between this Sorento, my work Sorento and my old Sportage i have over 500,000kms in Kias and I've only had to do about $2500 in repairs and its all been suspension stuff, which this one has done to it now. She's a beaut. Plus chicks dig Kias.