Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Hey everyone. Please feel free to nominate who you think deserves the Sean Henderson Memorial Award.

The criteria is most outstanding all around racer voted by their peers

Please post your nomination below or let any of the execs know who you want to nominate.

Edit: please keep exec members out of the nomination as they are expected to be outstanding.

Last edited:

Logan

I would like to nominate Kris Butler. Kris helped out alot of us novice guys this year, including myself. Always a positive attitude and willing to go out of his way to explain or help a guy out. On top of that when he runs into mechanical or physical issues hes on the track and volunteers to make sure the show keeps going on.

marmstro

EMRA Executive Member
I nominate Neil Carlson. He is obviously an outstanding rider, but whenever someone has a bike problem or needs parts he is there. And his time spent running the club is immense and unacknowledged.

Whoopazz1

Another one for Mark Armstrong for sure. His willingness to help anyone even at the cost of him missing a few track session goes a long way, with new and veteran riders. I have seen it over and over again. He is a very open minded individual that usually puts everyone before himself. The patience he has have also paid off by his racing results this year.

OwenB

I would like to nominate 3 people that represent the idea of the award of always there to help, and just outgoing and happy people. Smiling and helping. If that’s ok.

1. Tricia Reese, she always has an infectious smile and constantly walking around and just is such a positive energy in the pits on race days.

2. Tosh gable, Tosh is always there to give a helping hand to anyone that has a question or having bike issues regardless of the situation and he’s always a go happy guy.

3. Kyle Allan, enough said the Taylor racing guys are such a fun and out going team and heading that team is well do I need To say more? you can hear his laugh and smile anywhere in the pits. Just a true happy good guy with a heart of gold. Ask him anything DUCATI.

:) so many good people go un noticed and feel so many people deserve it.
Maybe just an idea, but I feel we should maybe open this up to the Emra Facebook page because a lot of people don’t check the forum

sand.man

I’d like to nominate graham lynch.
His riding is silky smooth on that r3. He fought hard to earn his championship this year. Always willing to help out anybody.
And much like Sean, the dude is always in a great mood and smiling. Bringing a positive energy to the pits.

Graham's smile is infectious, and he is a super nice guy. Would be well deserved.

Greg Taylor

I would like to nominate Kyle Allan. Happy guy all around at the track, always willing to help you with your bikes and advice about the track and pretty much anything else. (even if there not broken Ducati's :))

Framer

I'll second the nomination of Neil Carlson.

It's a hard call though, so many great humans in this club...