What a customer service from Bayside Performance

Delttho

I had purchased Hotbodies Racing Fairing from Bayside Performance recently.

When I opened the box, there were cracks and scratches. As a normal online customer, I email BSP with pics of cracks and scratches...and here is my story start.

please read thru the emails between Kevin; owner of BSP and I

It can be happen to any of us, fellow riders...but it shouldn't be!

Please read from bottom feed.,

Thank you.

How can I attach the pics? Hmmm

Date: September 20, 2019 at 11:33:27 PM MDT
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Kevin Boisvert <[email protected]>
Subject: This is how HOTBODIES RACING customer got treated by dealer; BAYSIDE PERFORMANCE

Dear Hotbodies Racing

I think I deserve better customer service when I purchase HOTBODIES RACING's products.

As a manufacturer, Hotbodies Racing should know how the dealer of Hotbodies Racing treats customer of Hotbodies Racing Products.

I know this can be isolated case but still Hotbodies Racing and my fellow riders should know.

Best regards.,

T. Park
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 20, 2019 at 11:00:25 PM MDT
To: "T. Park" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: regarding # 32163

I am the owner.

its my wife and I, we can't afford any staff.

I service every bike 400-500 per year take every call 50-100 per day and do every email 30-40 per day myself

I work 14-16 hours a day 7 days 360 days a year with no holidays no vacations and I make 30 grand year

All the product arrives at about 330 and has to be packed and back on the outgoing truck by 415.
we get 45 mins to pack all the orders.
why don't you come show us how its done then!

On 9/20/2019 9:31 PM, T. Park wrote:
Hi, Kevin.

As I said it wud be awesome, did I ask for exchange or refund?

I got disappointed at BSP's QC and service.
Cuz of person like u, BSP shud not sell race fairing!

If 2 men cannot handle the 30-70 shipping volumes then hire more men power. Why? Owner doesn't wanna share his pie? Only wants himself rich and richer? That sucks!

Don't complain and whining to the customer who got defected products.
Do your job properly,

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2019, at 8:25 PM, Kevin Boisvert <[email protected]>wrote:

we ship 30-70 orders per day with 2 peopel we are unable to open and check everry box.

we hope that the manufactrures would ship us proper product.

I will forward these photos to hotbodies to start a warranty claim for you and ee what they will do about it.

We may have to stop selling bodywork if customers like you get angry at us. Which would suck for many poepek that need it.

Kevin boisvert

On 9/20/2019 7:20 PM, T. Park wrote:

Hi, there.

I just opened my order which is Hotbodies Race Fairing Complete Kit.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

There are crack and scratches everywhere, it wud be awesome if someone double check the damages before send out to customer.

Lots my friends from the track highly recommended bayside performance but I am very disappointed at bayside performance now.

Best regards.,

T. Park

Sent from my iPhone

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
While that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience, hopefully hot bodies can rectify the issue.

That being said, it is race body work. It will likely touch the ground more than once. I would try not to get too bent out of shape about it. I have repaired bodywork more times than I can count now.

The bike goes faster when you don't have to worry about how it looks :)

Delttho

Snak,

I totally agreed with you, it is race part...will get banged sooner or later.
Thats why I didn't ask for exchange nor replacement.
I suggested it wud be awesome if they can do better check up before send to customer.
Whether it is race part or other things still it is not cool to send defected one and received.

I used zip ties to stitch up my older track bike.
And there is definitely difference between cracks n scratches that I make on the track and got it as it is.

It wasn't about the products, it was all about how BSP reacted.

I hope I don't need to use many zip ties next year. LoL

Thank you, Snak.

While that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience, hopefully hot bodies can rectify the issue.

That being said, it is race body work. It will likely touch the ground more than once. I would try not to get too bent out of shape about it. I have repaired bodywork more times than I can count now.

Last edited:

Botts

Bayside once tried to tell me that ordering from Dainese.com meant I would be getting grey market gear. o_O

Ducbert

I've not had a bad experience with Kevin or BSP. I cannot comment on what was going on but I've always had stellar service. One thing to keep in mind, you catch more bee's with honey then vinegar.

Last edited: