WANTED Ninja 300 or RC390

JBatt

I’m looking for a ninja 300 or RC390 for a race bike this summer preferable race ready

Matt Stokes

Hi Jade. Unfortunately I just sold my race ready Ninja 300. Here are some leads for you to chase:
1. Contact Lonnie Bancescu (Facebook: Lon Banc, EMRA Forum username: Simpletty). He may have an RC 390 race bike for sale;
2. Contact Reed Boehner in Vancouver (Facebook: Reed Boehner). His son Dylan races with the race club there and Reed has a number of lightweight bikes, and he will also know about other lightweight bikes for sale there;
3. Get on the Westwood Motorcycle Racing Club Facebook page and start asking the guys about bikes for sale. WMRC has a huge lightweight class and there are always good bikes for sale.

There are lots of these race bikes around and if you do a bit of looking, you will find one. Expect to pay around $6,000 - $8,000 for a really good race ready lightweight bike. You could pay less, but it will likely require many upgrades to go fast. The stock equipment on these bikes (suspension, brakes etc) is very budget oriented and needs to be upgraded for racing.

Matt

RT70

Just shared my For Sale post here actually! Fully race ready, and making lots of power.
I race with WMRC, so the bike is located in Vancouver.

RT70

Probably a bit over $15k, but yeah.

The bike has definitely been serving me well! I was also only using pump gas, so if EMRA allows race fuel, that'd probably be a quick way to get it above 40HP.