ISO 110 and 140 Take-Offs

Trev10r

Picking up an R3. Does anyone have some takeoffs with life in them?

Located in Calgary. 110/70-17 and 140 or 150/70-17

Thanks!

Botts

Not off an R3, but I took the Metzelers off my RC390 at 1,600km.

They've got no track use, as I bought Q3+ before I took it to the track.

They’re Metzeler Sportec M5 110/70ZR17 front and 150/60ZR17 rear.

$175 work? Pick up in Edmonton?

Last edited:

Matt Stokes

I have a set of Dunlop Q3+, 110 front and 150 rear. This is the spec tire for CSBK lightweight class and was the spec tire for MotoAmerica lightweight class until 2019. Great lightweight race tire. Very predictable and super fast warm up with no requirement to use a tire warmer.

They have 2 race weekends on them with lots of life left. I was going to use them as a practice set of tires, but I would sell them for $150. Let me know if you are interested.

Matt

Trev10r

Not off an R3, but I took the Metzelers off my RC390 at 1,600km.

They've got no track use, as I bought Q3+ before I took it to the track.

They’re Metzeler Sportec M5 110/70ZR17 front and 150/60ZR17 rear.

$175 work? Pick up in Edmonton?
Thanks! But I'm going to be using it at the mini track so looking for something a little more aggressive.

Trev10r

I have a set of Dunlop Q3+, 110 front and 150 rear. This is the spec tire for CSBK lightweight class and was the spec tire for MotoAmerica lightweight class until 2019. Great lightweight race tire. Very predictable and super fast warm up with no requirement to use a tire warmer.

They have 2 race weekends on them with lots of life left. I was going to use them as a practice set of tires, but I would sell them for $150. Let me know if you are interested.

Matt
Thanks Matt! I have a set of Q3's lined up with Dan Davidson. If that doesn't pan out I'll take these off you!

Matt Stokes

No problem Sean. What is the best way to deliver them? I will be coming through Edmonton next week, likely on Tuesday and again on Thursday.