Track Attack - Rain Policy

Koltonb02

Hey guys, just curious what the rain policy is for the track attacks. I have a ticket booked for Saturday and it doesn’t look like the rain is letting up. I’m from out of town so I was curious if they give some notice on cancellation, or if they will cancel at all! Thanks

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
Track attacks run rain or shine.

We will be riding Saturday, regardless of the weather (barring a tornado or something equally extreme).

Matt Stokes

Hi Steve. What is the plan for the following weekend (June 12 for Round 1 and 2). I read that racing will only be permitted after Stage 2 of the Alberta relaunch is underway. Assuming we can't race next weekend, will we have track days instead? I hope so. It looks like this weekend will be a washout with heavy rain and chance of severe thunderstorms in many areas of western Canada.

Jefferson

EMRA Executive Member
The season schedule wont be changing, if a race round is planned, and we are unable to race due to restrictions, no event will take place unless announced otherwise.

Matt Stokes

Thanks Jeff for your quick reply. I would like to ride next weekend, and I would expect that many other club members would also like to ride, given that the May16th weekend was cancelled and the June 6th weekend looks like a washout. If racing is not permitted, could we please hold track days on Saturday and Sunday to allow for some seat time and practice?

Jefferson

EMRA Executive Member
I wish it were that easy, but its also up to Castrol. Id expect we will have a "press release" after the coming weekend on what is happening to round 1. Whatever the outcome, we will let you know!

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Thanks Jeff for your quick reply. I would like to ride next weekend, and I would expect that many other club members would also like to ride, given that the May16th weekend was cancelled and the June 6th weekend looks like a washout. If racing is not permitted, could we please hold track days on Saturday and Sunday to allow for some seat time and practice?

In case you haven't heard, things have changed again very quickly like usual this year. We are now going to have Castrol Motorcycle Track Attacks this upcoming June 13/14 saturday & sunday full days.