Michelin Tire ???s

Could anyone tell me what tire pressure I should be running for the new Michelin DOTs? Cold/hot/off warmers? Thanks in Advance

Michelin Man

Could anyone tell me what tire pressure I should be running for the new Michelin DOTs? Cold/hot/off warmers? Thanks in Advance

Yes Justin is correct. (for Power One Series Only, Power One V Fronts & Power one A,B,C Rears)

I have found on days 15 deg to 25 deg. 29 rear hot and 31 / 31.5 hot. Cold pressures are about 23 rear cold / 27.5 front cold.

On days colder than 15 deg you can reduce the pressure by no more than 2 psi to obtain soem flex to generate carcass heat which heads off cold tear.

On days hotter than 25 deg. you can increase by a pound or two to reduce flex and ward off overheating and greasyness.

You will need to monitor the tires wear patterns to determine your adjustments.

Michelins Recomended tire pressures for all Power One Series Front tires is 30 psi Cold

Michelins Reccomended tire pressures for all Power One Series Rear Tires is 22 psi.

Now the reason I as the dealer have recomended otherwise is due to years of testing. Edmonton is very different and requires different pressures to make the tire work and wear properly. Idf you go to calgary you will use different pressures.

If you have another series of Michelin Tires, call me and I can help..

Thanks for the help. They are the power ones I picked up last season from you Dave. I'm not even sure what the compounds are. Hopefully make the trackday sunday and want to finally try a set of these out for the day. Hopefully the temps are above 15 C. What is the comparable compounds to Pirelli SC1 soft and SC2 med?

Michelin Man

Thanks for the help. They are the power ones I picked up last season from you Dave. I'm not even sure what the compounds are. Hopefully make the trackday sunday and want to finally try a set of these out for the day. Hopefully the temps are above 15 C. What is the comparable compounds to Pirelli SC1 soft and SC2 med?

P1V Front is a M/S
B Rear is a M/S
C Rear is a Med.
SC1 is a soft I believe
SC2 must be a m/s??

Ask Pirelli...