ehagar

A few photos from round 2

61-2398.jpg

56-3752.jpg

15-1398.jpg

10-1767.jpg

9-2365.jpg

Gallery here:

http://albertamotophoto.smugmug.com/Road-Racing-2010/EMRA-Round-2/12675614_trfVD#911712342_PQVCe

Awesome pics Everett, thanks for coming out and shooting the race rounds. Great catch of that turn 1 crash, it was fortunate there wasn't any serious injuries. That's about as fast as I've seen anyone go off there.:)

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Spence looks like a Ninja in the last pic. If I hadn't seen the first two pics I would have asked how a ninja got onto the track.

twidders

great timing!!!

Yes awesome shots eh....those are definately keepers for the drivers :)
I think I heard #14 broke his collar bone. Eek hard to believe thats all.

Mastard

That would have been something to see! I've never seen anyone slam into the padding in turn 1. Walking around after is a good sign. What happened to 61? Same incident or did that happen after?

I can't figure out Spencer's get off. How did he end up tumbling in the middle of the turn and his bike was still racing?? And I would say he looks like a cross between a jack rabbit and a ninja.

These photos are keepers for sure!

racer51

Hey Spencer...what are you looking at so intensly on the track? Dude...you're an awesome crasher! :D

racer51

Great photos...I bought 2. Don't be so cheap and buy some for yourself so these great photographers keep coming out to the track!

fask

Spence looks like a Ninja in the last pic. If I hadn't seen the first two pics I would have asked how a ninja got onto the track.

Haha yeah i just remember thinking... "Am i laying on the track?? yeah ok, i'm on the track... wait, people are still racing... ok get off the track NOW!"

The Triumph must think its at an all you can eat rearset buffet at this point :eek:

YZF1000jon

That would have been something to see! I've never seen anyone slam into the padding in turn 1. Walking around after is a good sign. What happened to 61? Same incident or did that happen after?

I talked with 61 after and asked "What the hell man?" He said he watched the other guy crash and couldn't believe he just followed him into the gravel, he was more embarrassed than hurt for sure!