WTB: 03-06 cbr600rr

BanhBotChien

Hey, I'm new here and am interested in purchasing a honda cbr600. I'm looking for a bike between the year 2003 and 2006. I will be ready to buy it in about two months and my budget is $4500 give or take.
I will be using it for street riding and maybe track days depending on how comfortable I become.

Anyways, if anyone has a cbr they want to sell for spring please let me know.
thanks.

Bruce T

Cbr

Have a 2005 Cbr that was debating on selling! Had laid the bike down last fall but have the majority back together. The plastic has to be finished and needs a windscreen. theres really no other damage to the bike would take 3800

BanhBotChien

Hey Bruce, would it be possible to get some pictures of your bike in the condition it's in?
Also, how much approx would i be spending to have the bike done and on the road? I'm new to all this so i'm not sure the costs of parts and repairs. oh and mileage?

Bruce T

here are the pictures

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 13
  • headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
  • left front.jpg
    left front.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
  • left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 12
  • pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 12

Bruce T

and some more pics

Attachments

• right front.jpg
    right front.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
  • right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 8
  • signal lights.jpg
    signal lights.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 8
  • speedo.jpg
    speedo.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 10

Bruce T

All that it needs is now is mirrors, and a windscreen to put it back on the road. The body work is all oem but could use some paint. In total a hundred bucks or so would finish it off and just needs to be wired. the wiring is all there but signal lights have to be put in. The L.E.D.s come with resistors so the signals blink properly.

Bruce T

Has armored woodcraft Stator cover and a Woodcraft Clutch armored cover. Has pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tires and a new 520 conversion chain with 14 teeth in front and a 46 tooth in the back. Brakes are fairly new all around. Also has a jardine slip on, vortex rear sets and shorty woodcraft frame sliders. Also have lots of extra parts to go thru.