New Race Number Reserve List (2011)

Ryno

Hows it going? I know i am coming a little late to the party, but i had previously requested red 69 last september for this season, I work out of town in areas where cellular/ and internet service is not available. I just finished my tour up north and logged back onto the world. I am hoping this is still possible. Here is the url where the request was made.
http://emra.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=343&page=4

yak

To save any conflicts or inconveniences I will take Red 26(novice)
Colin Lolacher

Thanks very much Colin.

I apologize that your earlier post was not included in the 2011 reservation process.

Regards,

Todd

Sorry Rusty. I know how you feel about old number 37, but I just couldn't give her up. I've had it since I first raced in Calgary in '95. I've only had it in Edmonton since '04 though, and now that I have it in black she mean even more to me than ever. It's a love affair you see. lol Thanks for being a good sport. I look forward to racing with you again this year Rusty.

Cheers,
Norm

cpt.pressure

I have Lowell Reimer with me here and he would like to secure #11 red. last year he had the x beside it and if he can would like to loose the x this year.

yak

I have Lowell Reimer with me here and he would like to secure #11 red. last year he had the x beside it and if he can would like to loose the x this year.

Bruce and Lowell

Red #11 is already taken, so you will need to pick again. Have a look at the 2010 directory and the 1st post in this thread to work out which numbers are available. Note we would like to ditch the x for Lowell too so please pick again. Finally it would be better for Lowell to email me from the contact information directly.

Regards,

Todd

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I'm registered in the OTP race school and would like to run red # 911 if possible please. Brian Worsdall

Mr.Newb

Hi there, I'm very new at this and woul like to race in the first race so let me know if i need to do something, thanks. I just finished the emra race school and think that i have everything except my number.

My name is Tyler Colville and would like the #114 in red if possible.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.