thanks and congradulations

diesel

Just wanted to say thanks and congradulations to everyone for the year. Being from Calgary and having to do the drive etc, when we decided not to go and do the endurance race I packed up and left for home after sat race day. Did not really say bye to anyone before I left so here goes.

Congradulations to the redline guys, been racing with them for awhile now. Kevin and Mike, wow you guys really turned it on this year. Just couldn`t keep up with your pace. Also to the whole team, as usual top notch.

Jason just read your post and well said. As I did not accomplish some of my goals for the year that I made, I am a bit dissappointed but still happy with the year. Thanks to my sponsor Mohammed Koudmani at Aaron Machine Shop in Calgary. This year and every year, a big help with fixing or modifying parts of my bike and also making me custom one off parts as well.

Always nice to see all the Calgary riders at the track this year. And big thanks and best wishes to all the Emra riders and workers that made my weekends in Edm great. You have a excellent and well run club.

Will be seeing all of you again next year and hope the year treats me and everyone well. Only had one crash this year and both me and the bike survived fairly unscathed which I feel fortunate about.

Special thanks to my teamate Jeff, who I wish had been out more and had some better luck but hopefully you will be back next year.

And finally will say great job, and great racing and competing with you, to the people who stand out over my year of racing. You helped me get better and of our battles, they were enjoyable and exciting. Mike 87, Brian 66, Norbert 70, Scott 24, Ally 75, Dave 86, Royce 61.

Steve red 6

MyTTwin

It was a fun year of ups and unfortunate downs... Always fun racing beside you but even better in front of you ;) Looking forward to another competitive grid/season next year..