Some pictures of the New trailer puller

Fireman

So My Avalanche is gone and the new OTP trailer puller is here.

Thanks to my friends (and local bike photogs) Will Glancy and Sean Raymer for the pictures

Attachments

• Good high level rolling.jpg
    Good high level rolling.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Ram wheel.jpg
    Ram wheel.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Black and white truck.jpg
    Black and white truck.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Great background pic.jpg
    Great background pic.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 30

YZF1000jon

You realize as a PICK UP, it can carry bikes too! Shoulda gotten a Vette if you just wanted to tow a trailer, it'll get 38mpg on the highway!

Fireman

This one makes 390hp....kinda like a vette, exept I can put 4 full grown men and 2 bikes in the back, and pull a big fat trailer.

Ducatidaddi

J, what did I tell you about buying a "P.O.D." (Piece of dodge)?????

If you want to drive a comfortable, capable, economical truck with occasional off road use, get a GMC.

If you want a field truck that will stand up to the rigors of off road, get a Ford Super Duty.

If you want to drive a service loaner, get a dodge!:(:eek::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireman

I looked at both, decided I didn't want the plastic transmissions of the Ford and didn't like the plasctic interior of the chev. So I just bought a real truck and called it a day!!

Ducatidaddi

:DSo it is the plastic VISA card to keep it on the road!:D

Don't worry, I will meet you at Red Deer and tow you the rest of the way down:eek:

Diesel or gas?

racer51

The "olden days"

:DSo it is the plastic VISA card to keep it on the road!:D

Don't worry, I will meet you at Red Deer and tow you the rest of the way down:eek:

Diesel or gas?

Joe, those are the "olden days" that you are recalling! Now days, Dodge make the best hauler on the road. You must have taken the GM blue pill!

racer51

Fine Fotos

So My Avalanche is gone and the new OTP trailer puller is here.

Thanks to my friends (and local bike photogs) Will Glancy and Sean Raymer for the pictures

That's some might fine photography! Those all look like professional brochure shots!