SV Racing Parts Cup announcement

Tattoo

I had to change my clutch cable cause my friend almost crashed cause clutch issue. Blair knew what the problem was and fixed me up right away. Anyone running clippons needs to do this.

sv-racing-parts

:) That is Excellent News Justin, This is not only going to be a fun class, it is shaping up to be one of the top grids for 2013,

Keep the bikes coming everyone, I am working diligently to bring new sources of payout funds through supplier sponsors so don't be surprised to see the daily payouts grow through the winter,

When it comes to this I am making a list and checking it twice.....

See you all soon,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

More Sponsors and Contingency signed up

:) Hi Everyone, More Great News on the SV Racing Parts Cup;

I have now signed up several more Supplier Sponsors and as a result the Race Day Payout of SV Racing Parts Bucks payouts is growing,

There could be well over another $400 a day in potential payouts besides the already announced 1st through 5th daily payouts of $200 First, $150 second, $100 Third, $75 Fourth and $50 Fifth.

There will be another tier of Bonus Points associate with the Sponsors Products as well as the SV Racing Parts Bucks in Prize Money associated,

This is shaping up to be the year of the Middleweight Twin,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

More Sponsors and Contingency signed up

:) Focus Grasshopper, Focus.........

This is the year of the Middleweight Twin, Be part of what may well be the most exciting racing class of the year at Stratotech,

Blair

sand.man

I can answer that:

Only two mandatory safety requirements, All bikes must run and meet SV Racing Parts Cup Aftermarket Clutch Cover requirements and the minimum EMRA Engine Cover requirements for the Clutch Side Engine Cover including Woodcraft Clutch Covers for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 SV650. Shark Fin mounted on the Swing Arm of All Bikes Competing is also mandatory.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I just received a phone call from a customer who was riding and racing at Stratotech and Mission in 2011 on a Gen 1 SV650 that I acquired and pretty much brought up to standard including Dyno tuning,

It is now going to be available at $2750. It is only shy of the Shark Fin for the Swing Arm to be SV Racing Parts Cup series tech ready,

It can be shipped to Edmonton for pick up very cheaply,

Email me Directly on this bike at [email protected]

Registration on the SV Racing Parts Cup series opens next week

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The list of sponsors and potential contingency bonus dollars available to Middleweight Twins Riders in the SV Racing Parts Cup Series is growing again,

Registration forms will be online in a very short time. The Official Series Sponsors are Woodcraft-cfm, Pit Bull Products, M4 Performance Exhausts, Elka Suspension, Galfer Performance Brake Systems, Elka Suspension and Dunlop Race Tires,

Registered Riders using these products on their Middleweight Twin Bike purchased through SV Racing Parts will earn special Bonus Points counting toward the year end points race prizes of a Minimum of $1000 First, $750 Second, $500 Third, $350 Fourth and $250 Fifth Place.

These are the Minimum Payouts, I am working consistently to bring on additional sponsors that will be Increasing the Final Payout,

The End of Year First Place Finisher will also be awarded the SV Racing Parts Cup to hold for the year,

Watch for the sign up notice and get your registration in early,

This is the year of the Middleweight twin, This will be one fun race series, Get set to join the grid,

Blair

Ryno

So Blair do the bikes in this series have to be using Dunlop tires to be eligible for the pay outs as Dunlop is a series sponsor? Or can the riders still choose to go with which ever tire manufacturer *cough*pirelli*cough* they prefer?

sv-racing-parts

So Blair do the bikes in this series have to be using Dunlop tires to be eligible for the pay outs as Dunlop is a series sponsor? Or can the riders still choose to go with which ever tire manufacturer they prefer?

:) Hi Colin, Riders can use the tires they like, Dunlop Tires on the Middleweight Twins have proven to be superb in this class in the US, in Europe as well as in many other markets worldwide and Dunlop is series about supporting Middleweight Twin Racing.

What riders gain using any and each of the official products is bonus points toward the large end of year points race payouts, and higher contingency payouts on the rounds throughout the season,

Middleweight Twins is the class to race in 2013, Come out and grid up with us,

Enjoy the ride and best regards,
Blair

Jason Henton

:) Hi Colin, Riders can use the tires they like, Dunlop Tires on the Middleweight Twins have proven to be superb in this class in the US, in Europe as well as in many other markets worldwide and Dunlop is series about supporting Middleweight Twin Racing.

What riders gain using any and each of the official products is bonus points toward the large end of year points race payouts, and higher contingency payouts on the rounds throughout the season,

Middleweight Twins is the class to race in 2013, Come out and grid up with us,

Enjoy the ride and best regards,
Blair

Hi Blair, Will you be offering trackside support for the Dunlops? What are the prices on the tires going to be?

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Jason, the details are being worked out and will be fully disclosed prior to any of us needing tires for the season, anywhere.

The one thing everyone can always be 100% sure of is that whatever I bring or organize for the track will be organized, provided for, and supported professionally.

Everything provided for in the series will be competitive with other tire choices and Dunlop riders will earn bonus points for the contingencies,

I am getting ready to release the Registration Forms very soon, and will be posting up futher details on how the bonus points structure will work,

I really hope you are able to come out and ride the SV Racing Parts Cup series this season; It is going to be nothing but fun and exciting for racers and spectators,

Email me Directly at [email protected] with any questions you have and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

daved

Hi Blair, I've picked up an 05 SV and I'm going to need a shark fin and case covers. I'll email you for details.

Dave

sv-racing-parts

Hi Blair, I've picked up an 05 SV and I'm going to need a shark fin and case covers. I'll email you for details.

Dave

:) Excellent news. Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

I have my booth at the Vancouver Show going on right now and the response to my Bike Stands and the new Side Lift Stand is Fantastic,

SVRacingPartsBooth.jpg

I am right across from BMW Ducati and the acceptance and response is much more enthusiastic than I ever expected.

See you all soon,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sand.man

I had a hunch that your booth would be a hit in a motorcycle show Blair, when I go to a bike show I expect to see bike stuff, not Bavarian sausage, acupuncture therapy, and shoe polish booths.

I found the Edmonton show boring, every time I've gone. The only thing that made this years show worth going to was seeing friends from the EMRA.

I'm sure if your booth was at our show, it would have been one of the highlights.

racer51

mini-donuts

I had a hunch that your booth would be a hit in a motorcycle show Blair, when I go to a bike show I expect to see bike stuff, not Bavarian sausage, acupuncture therapy, and shoe polish booths.

I found the Edmonton show boring, every time I've gone. The only thing that made this years show worth going to was seeing friends from the EMRA.

I'm sure if your booth was at our show, it would have been one of the highlights.

Don't forget the mini-donuts! Every motorcycle show needs mini-donuts.