GP class

fonzy

i dont come out a hole bunch but bringing the cbr 125 would be no issues , id like to make sure that the dates i show up that either the 250's or the cbr 250's/125 are they and id be happy to bring it along : i did race it at the mini round there in july and it felt great on that track, do you guys know which events you will make ofr sure? i have 2 friends here with 125's that could come as well as a rs150r we could start our on class!!! lol

fonzy

well doing some quick checking on the csbk site , using Shubie as a example it appears that the cbr250- is about 6 seconds faster then a cbr was in 2011, touigh to say i guess , should just start a sub class for all " commuter bikes" call it c-superbike;)

Last edited:

GSmith

Matthew should be up at Stratotech for the first series this year with the CBR125 but he will likely have to run in Novice for that weekend before he can move up to the GP class. We may be able to persuade some AMRA racers to come up to Stratotech that weekend on their CBR125's if it doesn't conflict with the races in Calgary.

Miss T

Are we still running that class? or is it one of the classes getting cancelled? Do we have an update of the classes running for 2013 yet?

Fireman

Ian will be updating the rulebook and posting it this weekend. We apologize for the delay, however we want to be sure everything is in order before the rulebook is released.

Miss T

Ian will be updating the rulebook and posting it this weekend. We apologize for the delay, however we want to be sure everything is in order before the rulebook is released.

Did it go to a membership vote? If so, I didn't get the email again.

Fireman

Did it go to a membership vote? If so, I didn't get the email again.

The membership voted at the AGM to allow the exec to make nessisary changes to the 2013 rule book. We have been hard at work doing so over the last 2 months. The changes though minor are the result of the execs exhaustive efforts to create the most exciting and fun series that we can.

I would like to thank the rest of the crew for putting up with the hundred or so emails and the late night meetings to put this together.

Dean

As someone who personally knows the effort, time, and sheer amount of work that this requires, I'll just offer a simple "thank you" to your executive. Thumbs up guys!

fonzy

thanks to all the exec team , i know its a bunch of work ive done here for othere clubs so i know the work it takes. I was not trying to get a for sure thing just shooting the gab about bikes on the net:) ill sit back and wait now:cool:

fonzy

Matthew should be up at Stratotech for the first series this year with the CBR125 but he will likely have to run in Novice for that weekend before he can move up to the GP class. We may be able to persuade some AMRA racers to come up to Stratotech that weekend on their CBR125's if it doesn't conflict with the races in Calgary.

great idea id be up for that

sv-racing-parts

great idea id be up for that

:) Hi Steve, let me know if you are coming and I will try and bring my 125R up for the event dates you are here and put it on the track with you and the crew from Saskatchewan, It will be fun,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair