Search results

1. L

wanted:vouchers

You would too. Poor Wilson posting on the wrong forum. Lol :P GLWP
  2. L

2000 Yamaha R6

Racebike. Has a lot of cool stuff and comes with a ton of extras. $2500 PM if you're interested and I'll send over pics/details.
  3. L

WTB: Clutch Cable. 2000 R6.

WTB: Throttle Cable. 2000 R6. Sorry brainfart. I mean.... WTB: Throttle Cable (return). 2000 R6. Please and thanks!
  4. L

2005 r1 - $900 obo

Sold! To a wonderful new home, complete with race plastics et all!
  5. L

R1 stuffs

Also a copy paste:
  6. L

2005 r1 - $900 obo

Copy-paste from ESR posting, you know, for the extra views. :D
  7. L

R1 sale/trade/rebuild thread

Yeah I think I had priced that more on "it'd be great to get that for it" than "what will someone really be willing to pay". I'm still going to try to get 2k for it on kijiji for a little while in case someone randomly jumps at it but am not too optimistic about that. Still, I'll see what...
  8. L

$2,000 .,.,.,.
  9. L

Just because there are people who check this forum but not the "other" one copy paste: Number I've got in mind for a quick/easy sale to get me into another bike with minimal fuss and research on my part would be $2500 I think. I'm not trying to recoup the money I've spent or anything. I just...
  10. L

FS: garage queen SV650

For a friend: http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-MINT-2007-SV650-very-low-km-W0QQAdIdZ396282581
  11. L

***July 1 and 2 EMRA Track Attack, OTP race school PICS***

LOL well I guess I finally made the front page selection.
  12. L

Track Nights Prior to Race Dates

You had me at food. Lol
  13. L

2012 EMRA Race Organizing Committee and race track volunteers

Round 1's getting close. Can't wait. I love the smell of race fuel in the morning... ...smells like victory.
  14. L

Castrol. Any updates?

So probably won't have its phase 1 ready for this year like they said they would eh? Haven't heard anything about it since the big announcement. Anyone have any more info?
  15. L

Tents???

wholesale sports theyve got great stuff and this tent is a great one. super easy and quick to set up and spacious. Good ventilation but closes up nicely too. It condenses into a really tiny bag. http://www.kelty.com/p-352-gunnison-21.aspx...
  16. L

May 6th Track Day

Love that paint scheme. It's the best Yamaha blue scheme they've put out yet.
  17. L

May 6th Track Day

^blue R6 in slow street group?
  18. L

May 6th Track Day

haha glad you made it out man. thanks for making the effort to drive out. Love still photography. Makes me look so fast! let us know when theyre uploaded? Thanks!
  19. L

need celebration pictures (and a wheelie shot)

It's alright. Thanks for the offer.....but I already lost haha. Wish I didn't get so busy when it was due or I could have made it a lot better. Still, the winning entry was a great one.
  20. L

2006 fz6 - great bike for first track bike?

Sold (10 characters)