Search results

1. L

2000 Yamaha R6

Racebike. Has a lot of cool stuff and comes with a ton of extras. $2500 PM if you're interested and I'll send over pics/details.
  2. L

WTB: Clutch Cable. 2000 R6.

WTB: Throttle Cable. 2000 R6. Sorry brainfart. I mean.... WTB: Throttle Cable (return). 2000 R6. Please and thanks!
  3. L

R1 stuffs

Also a copy paste:
  4. L

2005 r1 - $900 obo

Copy-paste from ESR posting, you know, for the extra views. :D
  5. L

R1 sale/trade/rebuild thread

Just because there are people who check this forum but not the "other" one copy paste: Number I've got in mind for a quick/easy sale to get me into another bike with minimal fuss and research on my part would be $2500 I think. I'm not trying to recoup the money I've spent or anything. I just...
  6. L

FS: garage queen SV650

For a friend: http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-MINT-2007-SV650-very-low-km-W0QQAdIdZ396282581
  7. L

Castrol. Any updates?

So probably won't have its phase 1 ready for this year like they said they would eh? Haven't heard anything about it since the big announcement. Anyone have any more info?
  8. L

2006 fz6 - great bike for first track bike?

Clean title No plastics Frame forks and everything important in good shape except for a bunch of gravel rash Fully functional and needs nothing to go round the track Some extras $1800...
  9. L

need celebration pictures (and a wheelie shot)

Making a poster entry. Need a really good shot that has a lot of celebration going on in it. Ideally people with champagne bottles and riding gear and that whole bit. Doesn't have to be from this season. Needs to be kind of high res. Post what you've got. Also, I need a good wheelie shot...
  10. L

Corner 2 "incident"

Switched off to run out there to break it up and see to the downed rider so didn't catch the clubbing portion of it. Pretty much after the video ends the angry guy cocked back once and took a swing at the back of the downed rider's head who remained laying face down. After that angry guy got...