Search results

1. J

Catalytic converter

The convertor isn't going to cause a power loss in that exhaust, they're bigger in that area to allow the same flow as a empty pipe. Cutting it out will reduce heat and weight though. Any dyno's I've seen with a convertor gutted had no power gain. Your best bet is a full system with a PC3 or...
  2. J

Tire vendors and users.

What tires are available trackside and what are the fast guys using there? Does the track have alot of traction and what compounds generally work best?
  3. J

Noise restrictions?

The Akro comes with an optional stuffer, that's sitting in my toolbox somewhere so I'm hoping I don't have to put it in, but my buddies 04 has been a race whore since 05 with the Hindles. He's from Saskatoon and I'm from Esterhazy, Sk and we usually race in Gimli. We've been wanting to try...
  4. J

Noise restrictions?

A friend and I will be coming out and trying your track for August 8/9, He's got a 04 R1 with a full Hindle system and I've got a 08 CBR1000RR with a full Akro system. I've heard you guys have noise regs and was wondering how hard they are to pass? Also is camping allowed at the track and if...