Search results

1. simpletty

Alpinestars Supertech R

Size 42 black and white non vented. One race season of use. 250$ obo. Alpinestars KR-R back protector $125.00 Five gloves RFX3 black and white-seen some pavement still in good condition, size med 60$ msg 5873400828
  2. simpletty

mylaps x2 transponder and racekey SOLD SOLD

as title says, subscription has ran out, also need the mount for the transponder. 60$ small generator for tire warmers 50$
  3. simpletty

Pitbull trailer restraint

Have one for sale maybe been used 1/2 dozen times. Text or call me if you are interested $350 5873400828
  4. simpletty

2015 RC390

Selling my rc390. List of goods as follows bitubo xxf11 rear shock bitubo jbhv1 pressureized front cartridges suspension set up for 215lb rider 415 chain and gearing setup pirelli slicks, and set of loose rains 320mm front galfler wave rotor and sintered pads tyga wss 300 exhaust (exact...
  5. simpletty

Dunlop rain tires for lightweights

Brand new set of Dunlop’s for lightweight bike. Front - 110/70R17 KR189 WA Rear- 140/65R17 KR389 WA 320$ for the set
  6. simpletty

Five RFX1 gloves

link to add on kijiji. Anyone interested can contact me here. Gloves are like brand new https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts-accessories/edmonton/five-rfx1-gloves/1442033590?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social
  7. simpletty

WTB mylaps x2 transponder mount

seems I purchased the wrong mount and didn’t want to spend another 45$ for a 5$ piece. Going to see if anyone has one they would be willing to sell me for the next round
  8. simpletty

2015 KTM RC390

off the market. In the future if interested pm me
  9. simpletty

300 ssp tires

Pirelli sc1 front sc2 rear. Off my ktm 390. Rear has one weekend, front has half a season. Typically 2 rear to one front with these. 275$ for the pair. Have a 150 rear with a couple races left on it as well 25$.
  10. simpletty

2019 rule book

Is there a date that this might be available on the site. I have had a couple people, new riders, expressing interest in finding out the rules and whats needed to be done to the bike to make it track ready.
  11. simpletty

Wanted Pitbull Trailer Restraint(s)

If you have one, or two you aren't using let me know. I will gladly put them to a good use. Don't need the pins, I will have to buy bike specific ones. text / call 5873400828
  12. simpletty

2015 rc390 race prepped

No longer for sale at this time
  13. simpletty

x2 transponder update.

Just an FYI, there is another update for transponders. Get it done before race weekend!!
  14. simpletty

Torin Collins

If you havent heard yet, Torin has been invited to the British Talent Cup tryouts!! Lets all wish him the best of luck!!
  15. simpletty

LOOKING FOR X2 TRANSPONDER MOUNTING BRACKET

Anyone have an extra or know where I can get one in Canada since MERICA shipping is 3x the amount of the bracket itself.
  16. simpletty

Alpinestar gp plus glove

add on kijiji ji. Herenis link. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-other/edmonton/alpinestar-gp-plus-gloves/1357054577?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social willing to take 150 obo
  17. simpletty

Shaw cable BEIN sports hd

FYI shaw cable has a free preview on bein sports, one of the newly added channels, which motogp, wsbk, and moto America are being broadcast on. The channel is 234 on your cable box!!!
  18. simpletty

VP MR12

Looking for mr12 vp fuel.
  19. simpletty

TEST AND TUNE

I would like to attend the aug 13 test and tune, but I have to attend an important event in the morning which would cause me to miss the mandatory rider meeting. Will this be an issue to miss the meeting, or can a director meet with me when I arrive and talk with me personally? If it is a non...
  20. simpletty

Round 4 photos?

Looking for those round 4 photos. Hope to see some soon!