Search results

1. P

For Sale...

Revised prices... Various parts and equipment, all prices OBO... 05 GSXR 600: Pazzo shorty levers, black w/ gold adjusters used for about 2 weekends, $75 RC51 Parts: Ohlins rear shock, $550 Dan Kyle Link, $150 Squid skins race bodywork, never installed, $150 Sato Titanium exhaust hangers...
  2. P

07 gsxr 750

Bike is sold... For sale: 2007 GSXR 750, salvage title Used for a couple of race weekends in 2009 and 3 track days in 2011. Hasn't been used since which is why I'm selling... Goodridge steel braided lines on the front Carbon fiber case covers Woodcraft sliders Woodcraft clip-ons Woodcraft...
  3. P

06' gsx-r radiator

GSXR parts... Hi Rusty, If you're in need of parts we could steal some from the 750 in my garage to get you through next weekend. I'll need them back later on but at least it will get you on the track for the next round. Let me know. I leave on holidays on Sunday so we'd have to do it before...
  4. P

Borrow tire warmers?

I've got a set you could use as well if you need them. I live out of town but I'll find a way to get them to you if you need them. Paul
  5. P

2008 GSXR 750 engine????

Engine on Kijiji... Theres one on Kijiji Edmonton right now for $1000, the guy was going to use it for a dunebuggy... Cheers, Paul
  6. P

Ohlins shock, Pazzo shorties

Will fit 04/05 GSXR600/750, they're collecting dust in my shop. Ohlins Shock, $400 OBO - SOLD Pazzo shorty levers, black with gold adjusters. $120 OBO Dented tank, rattle canned black. Case of beer (doesn't even have to be good beer) PM or Email me at [email protected] for more info. Cheers...
  7. P

06 compatible with 05?

Pretty sure they changed from 300mm on the 04/05 to 310mm on the 06. Cheers, Paul
  8. P

2005 GSXR 600 race bike

Bike is sold... Not sure how happy I am about this but, looking to sell. Baby on the way so I'm not too sure how many races I'll make this year... 2005 GSXR600 - track only, not registerable for the street Flexiglass bodywork, nice shape vortex clipons Vortex fairing stay SV racing rearsets...