Search results

1. R

Hello from Race Week Edmonton

I didn't think I moved back to Seattle! Wow....:( holy rain batman!!!
  2. R

Definitely do-able.
  3. R

Hey all! I have space for 10-20 bikes Friday and Saturday. Interest? God...I am so looking forward to having 12 month to prepare for 2012...whew...
  4. R

Sorry for the slow response It has been hectic. The latest development has the street closure permit being modified at the last minute. This is something we will deal with as we want the event to come off smoothly and understand the city's concerns. However, it has kept me hopping between...
  5. R

I hear....trying to see if I can make it out Saturday...
  6. R

Just to be clear...It is the 17th...Victoria Hill....10am is the first soap box heat... The Canadian Forces are there... Hot Dog vendor...soft ice cream vendor... Looking to have some NASCC racers there... Going to be on Global Morning on Friday the 15th...to plug this... If you folks have...
  7. R

LOL....yes I mean bikes... ...I don't see the EMRA cheer team...
  8. R

Yes, I definitely am looking for static displays, both at the Soap Box Derby on July 17th, and even on Rice Howard Way or Scotia Place Promenade (between Scotia Place and the Kelly-Ramsey Bldg) on the 20-23rd. I want to give you folks a chance to show off your stuff.
  9. R

Good morning! I didn't know where best to post this, but I thought a generic thread worked. My name is Richard Skermer and I am the Executive Director of Race Week Edmonton. We are the folks that stepped up back in October to find a solution to pay for track modifications when the INDY went...