Search results

1. S

Sunoco 260GTX

For what it's worth: Sunoco 260GTX is also a spec fuel down here in New England, and I dynoed my Fury 99 tune with 260GTX and it was still good.
  2. S

2007 Aprilia RSV1000R, lots of upgrades!

You do brake it like a motard... GLWS, what's on the horizon?
  3. S

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Ditto, for curiosity's sake. Also, the individual award winners?
  4. S

Racing on the other side of the continent

So I'm off in Connecticut now, and I found my local race league. There sure is a lot more racers and money into the sport over here. Thought I'd throw an update the EMRA's way, here's the track we get to race on over here: http://youtu.be/dc8iI1lRG7Y Can you tell I'm lost half the time? It...
  5. S

Bringing a race bike to the states

A clean VIN for a race bike? Isn't that rare? lol
  6. S

Bringing a race bike to the states

So I'm moving to the states, and I would like to know the process of moving a race bike across the border, as I know a lot of you folk have done so. I called the border control office and they said it needs to pass an EPA certification or something? Doesn't seem right for a competition use...
  7. S

2006 CBR600RR Race Bike Part Out

PM'ed Looking for $1000 for the lot of it. I need to get this gone!
  8. S

Bump. Still have it. I'm open to offers, does nobody race the 05/06?
  9. S

Missing stuff in the pits?

So... pitch forks and torches it is?
  10. S

Here is my totalled bike, up for parts! Aftermarket stuff that's still good: Vortex rearsets Woodcraft covers Arrow Headers PC3 Chain and Sprockets (14/45 I believe) The upper and lower fairings are in a useable condition 2 sets of fork springs, one is 0.95, the other I don't know probably...
  11. S

2003 ktm 525exc

Bumpity bump?
  12. S

2003 ktm 525exc

Need cash for a bike, would anyone do $3500?
  13. S

2003 ktm 525exc

I have to sell my street/dirt bike to buy a new race bike :( Anyone interested? http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1002814415
  14. S

Qualifying

I thought 600SS was points based? It was last rounds
  15. S

EMRA Rds 1 & 2

Isn't that 5-6 one in the trees and difficult to see for riders as they look into corner 6?
  16. S

EMRA Rds 1 & 2

I really enjoyed the track as well, it's fast and fun with a lot of technical bits. +1 to a corner worker station NEAR 5+6, my main issue after the crash was finding who to wave to to say I was okay, the nearest corner worker station was way off in the distant at corner 7. I was wondering why...
  17. S

Rd2 600SS race start video?

Anyone have this from the back of the intermediates? I think that was a spectacular first 2 corners haha
  18. S

03-06 cbr600rr reg/rect needed!

Hey guys, my regulator rectifier burnt out and I need a replacement for this weekend. Does anyone have anything? If so my numbers 780-691-4775.
  19. S

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Katie at Bonded has always treated me super well, with reasonable prices and support too.
  20. S

Wtb 08+ r6 stock fairing stay

That's why I get all my engine gaskets from China :P