Search results

1. D

6 x 12 Enclosed Trailer with Snap-on Toolbox

Selling my trailer on Kijiji Located in Calgary http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utility-trailer/calgary/6-x-12-double-axle-enclosed-trailer-with-snap-on-tool-box/1125792362
  2. D

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Hey Todd can you put me down for black 00 again for 2015. Things never worked out in 2014 to make to edm. Spent all my time racing in the Utah. Planning on making to edm a few times in 2015 especially for Nationals. Thanks, Steve Kozicki
  3. D

Racing at The Ridge April 24-28

So Mike, I guess you aren't coming down to Utah with me for their first round which is the same weekend?
  4. D

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

ha, sorry meant giving up red 6, not red 9
  5. D

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Hey Todd, I will be giving up my red 9 for 2014 and can you put me down for black 0, yes black zero, thanks :) Steve
  6. D

Chasing Pavement - It's ready!!

So I'm thinking of maybe coming up to Edm on fri for that private screening of the new movie. Is it open to EMRA members or how is it going to go? Thanks, Steve
  7. D

Nationals in Edm?

Ya, thats all why I brought it up. Did nationals in 2009 in Calgary, had a crappy weekend when I blew a rod bearing in qualifying. But my buddy lent me his Honda for the races. I was hoping to do it in 2010 but they didn't come back. Due to distance and track conditions at Race City getting...
  8. D

Nationals in Edm?

Did you read the article Bayne? here is the exert from it that I was eluding to "The Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship intends to put the new Castrol Raceway road course in Edmonton on its schedule for 2015." That is all.
  9. D

Nationals in Edm?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/mopar-canadian-superbike-championship-schedule-released/ paragraph closer to the bottom talking about Castrol
  10. D

2013 Award winners & promotions

Thank you! Was already looking forward to racing next year but now with the black numbers even more so. Harder racing for next year but more challenges as well:) Will be nice to keep battling with Brian, Dana and Colin but need to add Jon, Dave, Norbert again and maybe others. Looking in your...
  11. D

Utah

Hey hows the back Mike? Im still not 100 % on going or not $$ :( Going to figure it all out in the next few days Then figure out on how im getting down there
  12. D

Looking for Round 6/7 pics

Hey Brian, if you buy one of the pictures from Dan that has me stalking you out of corner 1, I will sign it for you at the banquet :) ha Great shots Dan hope you have more of red #6
  13. D

Utah

Ya, Mike I'm most likely going down also. Me and a few other guys have been talking about it and were going to start up a thread here so we can start getting organized here online. Thanks for the starting it up. Steve red #6
  14. D

SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Weekend Track Night June 21st

Blair, just a clarification question. Everyone who was signed up for round 1's cancelled track night is automatically signed up for round 2's event correct? Steve red6 p.s. im in for this rounds pre race track night
  15. D

WMRC 2013 Schedule

Great thanks, been waiting for the schedule to come out so I can plan for the holiday days for the summer. But on another note, what is going on with the WCC for 2013?? Would like to come out to Mission for the WCC round for sure.
  16. D

thanks and congradulations

Just wanted to say thanks and congradulations to everyone for the year. Being from Calgary and having to do the drive etc, when we decided not to go and do the endurance race I packed up and left for home after sat race day. Did not really say bye to anyone before I left so here goes...
  17. D

Dave P (#20 black)

I was the rider right behind him when he crashed. Steven Szabo got some good pics of it. I was so close to hitting him and or the bike when he went down. From my point of view he was just tipping into turn 2 and the rear wheel locked up then the bike strated sliding back and forth then he...
  18. D

Coleman Powermate 3000 Watt Generator

I will take it if no one has already. I will be away for the long weekend and will check here periodically for a reply. Can I pick it up at the track on friday 25th track night?? Thanks Steve red6
  19. D

Shoei X-11 size small

Wanting to buy a Shoei X11 helmet size small. Since mine got scraped up in my crash and need a new helmet now. That helmet fit me really well and wondering if any bike shops (echo etc) in Edmonton would have any still kicking around. Or anyone in the club that has a used one for sale...
  20. D

Crash Update and Thanks to EMRA

Hey everybody, Steve Kozicki red 9x from Calgary riding the red R6 So been wanting to write a big thanks to everyone in the Emra for the great weekend until my crash :) They were still great but my weekend wasnt. Ambulance crew etc were great. Very nice and helpful with my leathers etc. NO...