Search results

1. L

2006 Triumph Daytona 675 - Race Bike

Couple of items were parted out, but then the remainder was purchased as a whole unit for the couple of items to be filled in. Still have 2 sprockets and an OEM clutch basket for 2006-2010 675s
  2. L

Looks like its time to part out. Need anything off it let me know. (not too many triumphs out there so not likely from EMRA)
  3. L

One final try before it goes to the wrenches. :confused:
  4. L

Bump for March. Race school is just over 3 months away.
  5. L

Feeler

yup it's Tommy's old bike. All I did was drop in the yoyodyne slipper and the lightech chain adjusters. good luck with the gsxr sale. Sadly most of my inquiries about the triumph are for parting it out.
  6. L

Feeler

Hey Rusty, I have a triumph you know well... hint hint hint
  7. L

Took some detail shots this weekend of some of the race parts and to hopefully convey the bodywork condition. The fibreglass isnt cracked through or torn, just some repairs to the gel coat is all that is needed.
  8. L

Bike is SOLD. Thanks
  9. L

2014 EMRA Rule Changes

OK, I agree with the more 600 races, however with the race tach kit, and brembo master yes that would mean you no longer qualify for ama supersport which sucks given your power and suspension is no better than a stock eligible machine. However, given that I believe you would now be in the...
  10. L

2014 EMRA Rule Changes

By your rational, why do we have an open sport and a open superbike race? They should just be combined. The problem is, that there are people on 600's getting beat by those on 1000's that likley wouldn't if they were on equal bikes, but because there is only one 600 race, we are forced to...
  11. L

2014 EMRA Rule Changes

So someone has probably written something to the effect of this already, but seriously why not look at race classes similar to how things by large racing organizations such as AMA and Wera are. This way, when those who are traveling to race in the US (and based on the latest run to Utah, that...
  12. L

Heads Up on Round 5

Hey Blair, Track Night for the Friday night going on? Need to know so I can book the whole day off work or not.
  13. L

PICS - EMRA/WCC Rd 3-4

I almost made it through the gap in the bails.
  14. L

WTB: Tire warmers

Just switched to bickles and they get nice and hot!!!. much heavier than the last set I had, but given their function am quite happy with that.
  15. L

Non Bike Related - Jeep Superchips

For anyone out there that might want it or know of someone who does. I have an almost new Superchips Flashpaq programmer that fits most jeep engine models 2000-2012. I used it for about 6 months and then sold my grand cherokee and it is now sitting in my garage. Link to my kijiji post...
  16. L

2006 GSXR 600 full race bike

New bike for this year Joanne?
  17. L

Formula Thunder Twin

I have one and actually agree with you. I don't think the d675 or other inline tripples should be in the thunder category. Similar to how in the CMRA the gsxr750's were allowed in the middleweight races.
  18. L

Formula Thunder Twin

I would but that race is run right in the middle of sportbike, and 600ss. I'm too fat to run 3 in a row.
  19. L

Formula Thunder Twin

Run the daytona 675. sure you gotta deal with the straight line hp disadvantage, but more than enough to keep up through the rest of the track against those big displacement cheaters. ;) Remember, formula thunder can have 3 cylinders.
  20. L

Race bikes for sale.

Does this mean there will be more than one 675 on track next year? :D