Search results

1. 411ninja

Proposal to postpone the AGM

Open letter to the EMRA Executive and Members RE: Postponing the AGM due to Covid restrictions Proposal: Legally the Executive can postpone the AGM up to six months after the fiscal year. I propose the Executive postpone the AGM and revisit the situation in mid-January and at regular intervals...
  2. 411ninja

Successful round one - thanks!

Thanks exec for a super first round. The improvements are great and much appreciated. Can't wait for round 2! Also congrats to all the exec on their great weekends, there was some crowd pleasing races out there!
  3. 411ninja

Letter of resignation

To all members of the EMRA Please accept this message as a formal resignation as Vice-President and Director of the EMRA effective as of the 2018 AGM. It has been a honor to work with people who put so much of their time and effort into running this club. I have given considerable thought...
  4. 411ninja

Volunteer needs ride

I have a volunteer in Edmonton who can get anywhere in the city but not out to the track. If you can give him a ride for tomorrow his number is 780-710-6917. Thanks!
  5. 411ninja

Argyll MotoGP event May 6th

Argyll is hosting a screening of the May 6th MotoGP in Spain on May 6th from 1 pm to 4 pm. Come on out for some great racing, great company and great deals! Please RSVP at the link below or phone 780-435-6811 so they have a headcount for drinks and appies...
  6. 411ninja

Argyll Open House May 5-6

https://www.facebook.com/events/1639156629504052/
  7. 411ninja

Argyll Motorsports official Dianese dealer

Argyll Motorsports is now a Dianese dealer. If you can't fit into last year's suit or you want to look extra fast check out their new lineup! Please remember that local dealerships sponsor the EMRA. Please show your appreciation by buying local when you can.
  8. 411ninja

2018 Rulebook is up

The changes to the 2018 rulebook have been made and are up on the site. The season is getting closer!
  9. 411ninja

2015 R1 motors

Yamaha Canada is selling 5 2015 R1 complete motors. These motors normally retail for about $10,000 but they have a special buy of $4500. If you are interested contact Argyll Motorsports ASAP because they have been offered to every dealership. Parts 780-435-6811
  10. 411ninja

Christmas ornaments!

It's what to get your favorite racer! A unique reminder of your great season! A subtle hint you would love bike parts for Christmas. Available at the banquet for a minimum donation of $5.00 to the airfence fund. Gold, silver and bronze available. Preorder today [email protected]
  11. 411ninja

Hardnox vouchers for sale

I've got 2 Hardnox vouchers for September 10th for sale. Expert class.
  12. 411ninja

Volunteers needed!

It's the last day of racing for 2017! Come on out and volunteer. See how the championships roll out first hand! 7:30am - 4:30 pm
  13. 411ninja

Sept 1 track time for sale

One of my volunteers would like to sell his track time for Friday. He has two spots available in expert/ racer only. Full price $250. Contact me and I will get you in touch. Trish
  14. 411ninja

Ladies 42 spidi suit

Great suit, basically new. I tried it on but I'm not a euro 42. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-other/edmonton/ladies-spidi-leather-race-riding-suit/1264217915?siteLocale=en_CA
  15. 411ninja

May 14th expert spot for sale

Make me an offer!
  16. 411ninja

March 11th Oil Kings Tickets $20

The EMRA is hosting an Oil Kings game on March 11th! For $20 you can see Rogers Place, check out the EMRA booth, and hang around with some great biking people. If you are interested in tickets email [email protected] and let her know you are sending payment to [email protected]. Cutoff is Saturday...
  17. 411ninja

Oil Kings game March 11 - Lets get together!

Hey everyone, Exciting news! We have made a deal with the Oil Kings to showcase the EMRA at the Kings/Tigers game March 11th. We will set up some bikes on the concourse at the new arena to generate some interest in the club. We need to sell 100 tickets to this game so gather your friends to...
  18. 411ninja

Damaged helmet needed

Hey guys, Our volunteers on corner 9 are gettingg married and they need a helmet for one of their wedding decorations. Just an old helmet with visor. If you can help them out please let me know! Trish
  19. 411ninja

Round 4 volunteers needed!

Racers, I need some volunteers for this weekend - bring your people out! If you know of anyone who is interested and available please send me an email. [email protected]
  20. 411ninja

New concussion guidelines in the UK

Just an interesting article on how many motorcycle clubs are taking concussions more seriously. http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmotomagazine.co.uk%2Fnews%2Facu-issue-new-guidelines-on-concussion.html%23ydkfaZjjR5m129O3.99&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEWKNWaJrqNidwuqHWrSRk1vtzAVw