Search results

1. T

04-05 SUZUKI GSXR600 COMPLETE FRONT END FORKS SUSPENSION HANDLEBARS TRIPLE TREE

Bought this set of forks off ebay awhile ago. was thinking about doing the front end replacement on SV650 Asking $500
  2. T

Suzuki SV650 2nd gen gas tank $500 OBO

Gas Tank in very good condition No dents Couple of blemishes in paint - shown in pictures - front of tank - right side of tank $500 OBO
  3. T

2005 gen 2 sv650 for sale

Gen 2 fuel injected 2005 sv650 for sale Set up for 130 lb rider Ohlins rear shock - spare stiffer spring included Race tech in front fork After market master brake cylinder Slipper clutch Scott stabilizer rebuilt Transmission rebuilt M4 exhaust - full, I think Passed EMRA tech in 2015 -...
  4. T

2005 SV650/677 >>> SOLD

SOLD We have not ridden or raced this bike. Words from the ad placed by the fellow I bought the bike from: 2005 SV650 with 677 big bore engine. I (the previous owner) used this bike last year for one raceday (2 races) and two trackdays. I (the previous owner) got the bike last year with a...
  5. T

2000 SV650 Race Bike

For sale. Asking $2,000. race wired. has shark fin and brake lever protector. Yosh race cams, race tech cartridge emulators in the forks, .085 fork springs, Hindle exhaust system, 2nd set of wheels with rain tires
  6. T

2000 SV650 race bike

Bike is no longer for sale. can't find the button to delete this ad
  7. T

Alberta Vintage Flat Track Racing

Looks like they are racing on the Castrol Oval. Nothing about them on the Castrol website. http://www.avfta.ca/ Test and Track tune day, Castrol Raceway May 17 18 Fathers Day Classic, Lloydminster AB June 14 15 Summer Classic Castrol Raceway June 21 22 Tail Creek Festival Exhibition June...
  8. T

AMRA - looking for volunteers + Super Motard - this Sunday

The AMRA is hosting a CMA National Mini Road Racing event this Sunday at Stratotech. Finding volunteers for an Edmonton event is a challenge for this Calgary based organization. If you are able to help us out, then please contact Rob Ross ([email protected] ) or John Hardingham...
  9. T

How do I register for a race?

My forum username and password does not work for event registration log-in. The Event Registration offers no way to create a user name and password. So how do I register for a race? ie. how do I get username and password for event registration?
  10. T

pre-event tech inspection

At race school, it was not mentioned to the class, but I heard in conversation that there is a chance to have a bike inspected on Friday, may 25th. What are the hours for pre-event tech?
  11. T

photos from race school 2012

Found a website with photos http://anhphoto.smugmug.com/Stratotech2012/EMRA-Race-School-May-13-2012/22965126_BhSG87