Search results

1. S

AlpineStars Track pants

Hi guys, Sold the bike so I don't need these anymore. AlpineStars leather Trackpants, size 36 waist. Only used at Stratotech when it was still open. The leather is good, with only scuffs on the kneepads. No tears or anything like that. Might be easier to reach me on my phone, so...
  2. S

Direct lift motorcycle lift and Tire changer

Both are sold, thanks for the interest.
  3. S

New asking price, 800 OBO. All bits and pieces are in excellent condition and are included. Throwing in a static wheel balancer as well, with 1/4oz weights as well.
  4. S

Asking 900 OBO.
  5. S

Motorcycle lift is now sold, just the tire changer left. Can text pics of the tire changer if interested!
  6. S

Hey guys, Clearing out the garage here. Direct lift motorcycle lift. The model is the Pro with the ramp. Very good condition, only wear marks are on it, no gouges in the steel or dents. Looking for $625 obo. The second is a Coats 220 tire changer. Comes with all accessories. Maybe a half...
  7. S

Hey Justin, hows it going? It's Myles here. Have a question about changing out sprockets and...

Hey Justin, hows it going? It's Myles here. Have a question about changing out sprockets and ratio's, thought maybe you can give me some info. My bike is a 08' gsxr 600. I'm practicing wheelies right now and it looks like I'll need a new chain and sprockets for next riding season. My current...
  8. S

2008 gsxr 600 full stock exhaust

As the title states, I have a full exhaust from a 2008 gsxr 600. Comes with servo motor cables and stock O2 sensor. SOLD