Search results

1. G

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Thanks! ...see you in June.
  2. G

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

I keep forgetting how this works. If I have paid for my 2015 EMRA membership (I have), can I keep my current number (red 7) or do I need to pay for my race license (prior to Round 1) as well? I am too late to register online and I can't make it to the races this weekend.
  3. G

Qualifying - Track Attack - September 5

Is the Track Attack on Friday, September 5th strictly dedicated to racers qualifying for races on Saturday/Sunday with Groups A, B, and C going out individually as per typical qualifying sessions or are we all going to be shoe-horned into the Track Attack "Expert" group and go out at the same...
  4. G

RD 5, 6 Changes!

Ian: Is the Friday evening Track Attack entirely dedicated to racers or are all three race groups (A,B, and C) going to go out together under the Track Attack "Expert" category?...at the same time :(...to qualify :(...with all the WCC folks here as well :( Grant
  5. G

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

I just paid my membership tonight (June 29) I but wont be able to race until September (taking the monkeys to Europe the end of July). I would like to keep red #7...thanks!
  6. G

Garage sale

JUSTIN: I'm still not sure if Sean has got in touch with you (just texted him again), but we'll take the leathers. Sean, Jamie and myself can share them....not sure when or where we can pick them up be we are obviously in no rush. I'll get Sean to send you the money this weekend. Grant
  7. G

Garage sale

I just sent a text to Sean about the leathers. He's working today but hopefully he gets the message and sends you a text.
  8. G

What type of bike will you race at Castrol?

I voted for three bikes (gp, 250 & 600) and it accepted them. I can"t say for sure but given the fact the Varsity go-kart track in Calgary is also getting bulldozed under, there may be a fair number of AMRA members wanting to race gp, 125/250. and/or motard at Castrol.
  9. G

Racing Stuff 4 Sale...

...do you have a front/rear wheel nut socket?
  10. G

Race Number Reserve List (2013)

The rider directory shows myself and someone in Novice as having number 7 (red). Am I number 7 or have I lost it since I couldn't run the first weekend? Kind of a bummer since I bought a whole bunch of #7's prior to that weekend and put them on my bikes.
  11. G

250 Gold Cup

Like Jon said, go with frame sliders...don't know of any case guards for the CBR125/250R's. They're skinny bikes so the sliders will do the trick.
  12. G

250 Gold Cup

Honda contingency...great news!
  13. G

250 Gold Cup

Do you know how far away the measurement is taken from the bikes? I measured my son's bike last night with the Akrapovic and it was 86 dBC at 20 ft, 84 dBC at 30 ft and 81 dBC at 50 ft...all above 78 dB. I'm trying to get a feel if it is possible to get down to the 78 dB limit with anything...
  14. G

250 Gold Cup

...we don't need to meet 78 db when racing at Greg Moore?
  15. G

WCC in mission getting close

Noise measurements are typically made at 1.0 metre from the source for industrial equipment...probably the same for the exhaust? We're going to measure our R6S this weekend with the race exhaust and the stock one we just picked up for $20.00. We'll measure at 1.0 m from the exhaust through the...
  16. G

WCC in mission getting close

88 dBA at one meter from the exhaust?...throughout the full rpm range? The Source sells a cheesey little sound meter for $50...going to get one today.
  17. G

250 Gold Cup

Clever. I would kindly request anyone interested in participating in this series that wants to relax the stock exhaust requirement to bring their stock exhaust with them so we can repeatedly beat any protestors about the head with our stock exhausts until they concur...just kidding...kind of...
  18. G

250 Gold Cup

Both clubs are silent (no pun intended) on the stock exhaust issue. All the photos of bikes I have seen running in the BC series have aftermarket exhausts on them. My understanding is that you are o.k. as long as you can meet the noise requirements. That is why some are running mufflers off...
  19. G

250 Gold Cup

I guess I should have looked at the EMRA rules for the 250 Gold Cup a little closer. I had just assumed that the two series (with identical titles) would have the same rules. Two completely different configurations for the same bike depending on which track we are at? Disappointing to say the...
  20. G

Leathers repairs/ cleaning

How about sliders on boots (SIDI in my case)? The zipper is fine but I pulled the slider off one side of the zipper...the local shoe repair guy said he can't repair it.