Search results

1. adamb

SOLD: Woodcraft Tire Bakers

I just moved and realized that the warmers are still available and unsold. The price and item-location have been updated (in the OP).
  2. adamb

Warmers are still available, and the price has been dropped (in the OP). item is still located in Edmonton, but shipping can be entertained if needed. Feel free to message me with any further questions!
  3. adamb

Warmers are still for sale, hit me up with any questions!
  4. adamb

They are! (just sent you a dm)
  5. adamb

Stands & Gen are sold (Thanks Matt & Steve) Warmers are still available
  6. adamb

Responded! (stands and gen are pending)
  7. adamb

Responded! Also, just to note, it appears that one of the panel screws is MIA (presumably from the past service). I'll keep an eye out for it, but I would hate to fail to mention that this part/piece appears MIA.
  8. adamb

------ Woodcraft Tire Bakers (either Gen I or Gen II), Dual Temp SOLD Yamaha EF2000IS Generator SOLD Pitbull Front and Rear Stands SOLD
  9. adamb

SOLD: 03-16 R6 Rims w/ Pirelli Rains

Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch - 99-05 R6 (06-09 R6S) SOLD --- 03-16 Rims w/ Pirelli Rains [190/60 & 120/70] | R6 SOLD
  10. adamb

Wanted: Yamaha R6 Rims (2003-2012)

I've got a spare set with rotors & rains mounted (Pirelli); they're the pink ones in my profile photo. send me a DM if you're still looking for a set and I can try to get some photos for you. I also have a yoyodyne slipper out of an 05 if you're looking for a package sale...
  11. adamb

Sold: 2005 Yamaha R6 FS

Sold
  12. adamb

Need Help Loss key 2006 Yamaha R6S how to Bypass Immobilizer , have a key hand cut by locksmith

I had a friend that ran into this. After all of his research he was left with the options listed above: - buy the woodcraft ignition bypass harness - have motomatrix bypass the ignition
  13. adamb

2018 EDMONTON Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

I can volunteer Saturday 3-8 if you still need someone. Adam Boven
  14. adamb

June 27th Exec Meeting Minutes

looks like the recall is official; for some filters during a specific manufacturing period. https://www.knfilters.com/recallkn204
  15. adamb

Go kart tires

Hey Shane, I’ll take 4 as well please -Adam
  16. adamb

Wanted Yamaha r6 Motor

'R6 parts for sale' on Facebook (it's a group, roughly 8000 members). They Regularly have bikes being parted out. The Negative is a majority of the people are from the states. But if you can't find something local that could be a route to consider.
  17. adamb

2 sets of Dunlop GPA Pro's and Pirelli Superbike Pro (red stripe)

Also have some dunlop q3's 120/70 & 190/55 with about 6 days on them (ish).
  18. adamb

2 sets of Dunlop GPA Pro's and Pirelli Superbike Pro (red stripe)

Still have these, tires now located in Edmonton. Send me a message if you are interested. Make an offer if you want em!
  19. adamb

Theft insurance

Pretty much the same situation as Brian, I asked if I could insure it as "parked" to no avail.
  20. adamb

In Search Of....

Also to toss my hat into this conversation, I'm sure your r6 has a tip sensor. So if you were to become separated I'm sure the bike would shut itself off once the threshold lean angle had been reached. The chances are probably pretty slim of the bike continuing on its own course without rider...