Search results

1. Blaknwite

Sv650

$4500 Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins steering damper, quickshift, UK Dunlop NTec slicks front and rear (rear has 1 round on it), M4 exhaust, tire warmers and front stand come with. Fast enough to carry my no talent ass to 2 1st place trophies and a 3rd last year. Come get it and win. Four zero...
  2. Blaknwite

Enclosed Trailer / RC51

Looking for an enclosed trailer to pit out of this season. Also looking for a street legal RC51.
  3. Blaknwite

WTB Radiator for 2nd Gen SV

As the ad says.
  4. Blaknwite

pump gas question

Shell V Power 91 no ethanol OR PetroCanada Gold 94 with ethanol?.....Discuss
  5. Blaknwite

Round 5, greasy?

Lots of crashes, good racers hitting the ground, I certainly was aware of the back end moving around a lot. Not sure if it was me being heavy handed, end of season tires or simply conditions. Any ideas? Best wishes for those that got banged up
  6. Blaknwite

Round 2 thanks

For every volunteer that gave their time over the weekend....Thank You.:D
  7. Blaknwite

Need 2003 SV Fuel Line for this weekend

Ordering parts to arrive Thursday before race weekend...bad Ordering the wrong part...even worse :mad:
  8. Blaknwite

2nd Gen SV650 fuel line quandry

Got this on the fuel line of my 03 SV. Its pissin' gas. Doesnt show up on any manual. Can I simply remove?:confused: I have a quickshifter but cant imagine this is linked/connected. Any help would be appreciated.
  9. Blaknwite

Round 1 thanks

After my first event I came away with one thought. What a great organization EMRA is. The amount of volunteers running the club and those working the event over the weekend and what they accomplish is frankly astounding. I know the racing fraternity (and sorority!) is known for being welcoming...
  10. Blaknwite

SV Engine cover swap

Swapping the engine cover (thanks Blair) to install Woodcraft clutch cover. Seems that I will need to move the circlip and pull the gear for the water pump to make the switch. Any tips? Thanks
  11. Blaknwite

Covered pits on race weekend

Whats the story on covered pits? First come first served, some secret pecking order that a new guy wouldn't be aware of, rent at the track ? etc. etc. Thanks
  12. Blaknwite

Dunlop pressures help

I've run Pirellis for a long time. Now have Dunlop Sportmax GP's on the SV. What should they come off the Warmers at?
  13. Blaknwite

know this bike?

Really want an SV but cant find one :( and this hits the radar... Anyone familiar with this particular bike, seems to have lots of EMRA history? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  14. Blaknwite

Wtb sv

Looking for a race ready SV in Calgary or Edmonton