Search results

1. Goatse

2020 AGM Candidates

Being I'm rarely one to bite my tongue... I've been watching your tactics for months now. Seeing the way you go about things, is NOT a change the club needs IMO. To be blunt, the way you've approached many things is flat out bush-league and unprofessional. The people who have been running this...
  2. Goatse

Public Statement

My thoughts exactly as I read the original post of this thread. The EMRA has always been a great club, run by great people. It's too bad somebody is trying to change that. Of all past Presidents of the club, I think every single one of them has far too much class (and sense) to create a...
  3. Goatse

Pitbull TRS Trailer Restraints

Sale pending on both units.
  4. Goatse

Pitbull TRS Trailer Restraints

Great shape, no damage. There are 2 available. Comes with everything needed to mount. Pins available for: 06-10 Suzuki GSXR 600 / 750 (B pins) 09-17 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (B pins) 06-17 Yamaha R6 (F pins) 04-06 Yamaha R1 (C pins) 07-09 Yamaha FZ6 (C pins) 03-05 Yamaha R6 (C pins) All years Yamaha...
  5. Goatse

FS: No-Mar Classic Tire Changer

That was quick. Sorry to the interested guys who missed out. One was by 7 minutes. Lol
  6. Goatse

FS: No-Mar Classic Tire Changer

Change your own tires with a NoMar tire changer with a bunch of extra accessories. 2 - Mount/Demount bars (1 like new) 9 - Tips for bar 2 - NoMar spoons 3 - NoMar Xtra Hands 1 - Trailer Tire Mount (to use this at the track) 1 - Wheel Balancer 1 - ATV Bead Breaker Plus anything else seen in...
  7. Goatse

2018 Rulebook is up

You are allowed aftermarket wheels, aftermarket fork tubes, AND even a built 636 in 600SS with the current rulebook. I don't think it's a bad thing though. The EMRA shouldn't be limiting the races a rider can race, they should be keeping them open for people to have more races to race in.
  8. Goatse

R1 parts (09-14) and a Brembo RCS19

SBU Rear Suspension Linkage and Sato adjustable linkage rod = $500 Ohlins FGRT206 Forks = SOLD Ohlins TTX36 Shock c/w- .95 spring = $850 Attack GP Triple Clamps c/w- 3 offsets and Graves damper mount= $650 Marchesini Genesi Wheels = SOLD Motion Pro Rev 2 quick turn throttle = $125 Lacomoto CF...
  9. Goatse

Yamaha R1 Racebike

Nope. The only thing that went with the bike is the quickshifter. I'll be listing everything else here (and other forums) this morning.
  10. Goatse

Yamaha R1 Racebike

Sold
  11. Goatse

Yamaha R1 Racebike

- Sharkskinz fairings (have SBK tail unpainted) - Graves Titanium Exhaust - Flash Tune bike side harness - Woodcraft Rearsets - Ferodo ZRAC brake pads - DID ERV3 520 Chain (-1, +2 gearing) - GYTR Air Filter - Driven Block Off Plates - Spiegler steel braided brake lines - Woodcraft brake lever...
  12. Goatse

Aftermarket rims

You can run them.
  13. Goatse

2017 AGM Meeting Minutes

Your 3rd point has me at a loss as to why you're asking for answers for the first 2. Unless you're asking the people that voted to all come in here and publically post reasons why they raised their hands. And if they did, what would it accomplish? The rule has been passed and (as you know)...
  14. Goatse

2018 Race #

You can jump all you want. You got promoted!
  15. Goatse

2017 AGM Meeting Minutes

I'm not saying you would. You asked for clarification for "the rest of the members", so I was simply pointing out the clarification for them on the 'what if' scenario you asked for clarification on. Also, the rule was definitely not made to hinder people trying to make a profit. It had nothing...
  16. Goatse

Indoor Short Track Racing

If I can find tires I'll be there.
  17. Goatse

2017 AGM Meeting Minutes

#1. Owen sold his 300's. ;) #2. That depends if you're getting paid for said advice. If you're being paid to give that advice, then you and the rider that paid you, would both be knowingly breaking a rule set by the EMRA (and not a rule set by the executive, but a large room of members where...
  18. Goatse

2018 coaching with OTP schools

Very well said Steve. Justin is a very good friend of mine, and I have also helped out with his school for years. But my viewpoint is the same as yours. It is less than ideal that this rule proposal lines up with Justin's new business venture, but looking at what is better for the club as a...
  19. Goatse

See above regarding tech on practice days. As for running 28's. What if an expert running 23's or even 22's wants to use Justin's 1 on 1? It wouldn't be the first time an expert rider used Justin's school.
  20. Goatse

Tech is often started on the Friday night track night before race weekends, and then the remainder of the bikes are done before they are allowed on track Saturday morning (I'm sure you've seen the lineups). Your confusion might be coming from the Friday track days before a double header. Those...