Search results

1. Goatse

Pitbull TRS Trailer Restraints

Great shape, no damage. There are 2 available. Comes with everything needed to mount. Pins available for: 06-10 Suzuki GSXR 600 / 750 (B pins) 09-17 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (B pins) 06-17 Yamaha R6 (F pins) 04-06 Yamaha R1 (C pins) 07-09 Yamaha FZ6 (C pins) 03-05 Yamaha R6 (C pins) All years Yamaha...
  2. Goatse

FS: No-Mar Classic Tire Changer

Change your own tires with a NoMar tire changer with a bunch of extra accessories. 2 - Mount/Demount bars (1 like new) 9 - Tips for bar 2 - NoMar spoons 3 - NoMar Xtra Hands 1 - Trailer Tire Mount (to use this at the track) 1 - Wheel Balancer 1 - ATV Bead Breaker Plus anything else seen in...
  3. Goatse

R1 parts (09-14) and a Brembo RCS19

SBU Rear Suspension Linkage and Sato adjustable linkage rod = $500 Ohlins FGRT206 Forks = SOLD Ohlins TTX36 Shock c/w- .95 spring = $850 Attack GP Triple Clamps c/w- 3 offsets and Graves damper mount= $650 Marchesini Genesi Wheels = SOLD Motion Pro Rev 2 quick turn throttle = $125 Lacomoto CF...
  4. Goatse

Yamaha R1 Racebike

- Sharkskinz fairings (have SBK tail unpainted) - Graves Titanium Exhaust - Flash Tune bike side harness - Woodcraft Rearsets - Ferodo ZRAC brake pads - DID ERV3 520 Chain (-1, +2 gearing) - GYTR Air Filter - Driven Block Off Plates - Spiegler steel braided brake lines - Woodcraft brake lever...
  5. Goatse

WTB: Gixxer 600 Rad Fan

The Mrs' bike gets too hot by the time she makes it back to the tent. Her bike came without a fan, so I'd like to throw one on. It's an '06.
  6. Goatse

Picture Plaques for 2014

Hey all, I've recently taken over the responsibility of handling the picture plaques for this year. So instead of trying to figure out how to word everything I'm just going to plagiarize one of Trina's old threads. For anyone who doesn't know, if you have had a podium in any of the classes, you...
  7. Goatse

Anywhere local sell these?

Anything along these lines, Style doesn't matter too much. Just looking for something handlebar mounted.
  8. Goatse

WTB: 06+ R6 slip-on

Stock, aftermarket, whatever. As long as it's straighter than what's on my bike right now. Which shouldn't be hard.
  9. Goatse

Anybody know who was selling that yellow Gixxer @ Round 1?

My girlfriend is buying some of his stuff and the number he gave says "Can not be connected". They were supposed to meet up today but obviously she can't get a hold of him. I don't know if she wrote it down wrong or what..
  10. Goatse

WTB: 03-05 or R6S stock can/muffler. Don't care if it's dented/rashed

Just need something to quiet the bike down for Mission. I don't care how it looks, as long as it doesn't have any holes/leaks.
  11. Goatse

Exhaust options for 06+ R6R's at Mission

As the title states. Being that most race bodywork doesn't even allow the use of the stock muffler/cat that's in the belly pan area, and the stock can doesn't look like it'd 'muffle' much, what are the R6 guys doing for exhaust cans to stay below the 90db limit at Mission? I'm ditching the...
  12. Goatse

Ideal enclosed trailer size.

Last season I kept thinking that an enclosed trailer sure would be nice. Especially when it rained. So I decided this year I'd go for one. I'll have 2 bikes to haul around, and maybe a 3rd (friend's bike) on track days. I'd like to be able to keep tires, gear, tools, etc in it, but of course I...