Search results

1. S

SV racing digi warmers 160/120

160 rear, one sixty, One hundred and sixty ;) They've been used a handful of times. Work great, still have the bag they come in. I would like a hundred bucks for them. $100
  2. S

So, you think stunting is cool...

3rd and 4th are the best hahaha 'hes just chilling'
  3. S

Round 2 thanks

x2 I miss volunteering... racing is awesome but I like watching it as well.. Always had a great time, even in the rain
  4. S

Photos taken during round 2

Usually takes a few days for them to go through the hundred of pics they snap and get them all uploaded. They post links once they are available.
  5. S

Castrol Road Course

Isle of Man would be safer. Based on the sole fact that my drift friends, along with most of driftwest's pro driver have been complaining about inconsistent and just overall lack of grip. Yeah that's right. The drifters say its too slick hahaha. I understand that will change once the race...
  6. S

Castrol Road Course

The walls are there to keep you from flying down the 8' drop off on the high side of the banked corner. Infield walls are there to guide you in the right direction I guess. Concrete course markers so to speak
  7. S

Castrol Road Course

Can I just race on the west side short course where there aren't any walls?
  8. S

WTB ASAP 40t sprocket for a Ktm dirtbike

Found! Thanks again Scott
  9. S

Track attack registration changes?

just registered for Monday night but unlike last year there is no registration form and no way to select a voucher as payment. So how do I go about informing you guys of the class I want to be in and if I'm going to use a voucher in the future how do I register? Thanks, Justin
  10. S

Race bikes for sale.

that looks far better then the description led me to believe hahah
  11. S

Bike show volunteers

I can help out. Justin Heitt Weekend mornings would be preferred but just put me in a spot no one else wants :) I Dont mind ditching work either if the need arises.