Search results

1. M

Ronin motorcycle works

Lol, Doug just makes fun of all the extra parts on my bike.... lol, then tosses them! :)
  2. M

2013 Rule Book

The class is now changed to a superbike race tho, thus eliminating the lightweight sportbike expert and intermediate which is the standard class that i was referring to.
  3. M

2013 Rule Book

I'm quite sad to see the end of the lightweight sportbike race . The races are definitely steering away from the standard races.
  4. M

2013 Rule Book

So then there is no SV racing parts race?
  5. M

GP class

Did it go to a membership vote? If so, I didn't get the email again.
  6. M

GP class

Are we still running that class? or is it one of the classes getting cancelled? Do we have an update of the classes running for 2013 yet?
  7. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Was the only reason this class change was suggested to just combine several classes to make one? This has no advantage to each racer in their perspective race at all. This was not to free up time or space in the race day. Please let us have our races.... you have yours.
  8. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Cool... if there still is a sportsman... And thanks for the support on the other class...
  9. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

I wouldn't qualify for the new class anyways... now that my fast times are in the 1:02's anyways.
  10. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

The mix doesn't count in any contingency award, and full or half points don't mean anything without the final standings, in which case you're screwing yourself by the mix.... It's like mixing the other major classes, and combining pro/am 600 and pro/am heavyweight. If we mix one, then we should...
  11. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

It's not like this is opening space or additional riders to find a middle ground. In fact, this change would lose riders from this total grid.
  12. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

That would not be fair to the class. Keep in mind that we are already on the grid at the same time, and with the other classes we have a decent grid size. No need to eliminate classes now, that in turn will give us a smaller grid size.
  13. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Thanks Justin, and I will be at the meeting. We are very competitive in those classes, and therefore would not like to see them eliminated. Potential "contingency" is completely different than "points awarded", and potential contigency is for particular classes like "Lightweight Sportbike"...
  14. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Sorry to say your 07 R6 does not qualify for the Lightweight Sportbike, nor does your R1. However, yes the buzz with everything else may fill the grids of the Lightweight Sportbike class this year.
  15. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

I think some of my point has been missed here..... The Lightweight Sportbike is a major race class as the Middleweight 600 Sportbike and the Heavyweight Sportbike classes, only with a smaller grid. It would be a shame to eliminate a major race class like that, and thus limit the kinds of...
  16. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

I'm not sure if anyone paid last year, but the year before Michelin paid. It's still a main racing class that should not be eliminated.
  17. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

In addition, it would also eliminate some of the faster sportsman bikes from even competing.
  18. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

It's the Lightweight Sportbike race... pays like the Middleweight 600 Sportbike, and Heavyweight Sportbike. It's just wrong to eliminate it.
  19. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

I just cant believe that the club would want to eliminate a contigency paying race. It makes no sense, and I for one, would not want to race the combine general race and lose out on the lightweight.
  20. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

then maybe you should race the class