Search results

1. WMRC #62

Bike Storage

My son is looking for heated storage in Edmonton for his new MX bike. Anyone have a bit of space available for a reasonable fee, or have any tips of where to look? TIA! Dean
  2. WMRC #62

2015 Rule changes

Yeah it must be a lot of work, and really both clubs should have dedicated promoters/organizers for this series. Too much to load on one individual. I'll try to ramrod it to the WMRC executive from this end.
  3. WMRC #62

2015 Rule changes

Well the WMRC has an entirely new executive to deal with, should be easier I think. If the 250 Production/Gold Cup class is added to the WCC I believe there will be interest from our club. It's a big class and growing all the time. I'd pre-pay to commit to a WCC round if it's added. Looking...
  4. WMRC #62

2015 Rule changes

Oh, I must be out of the loop after taking a season off. Is the WCC dead?
  5. WMRC #62

2015 Rule changes

250 Class What are the chances of the 250 Gold Cup being added to the WCC? :)
  6. WMRC #62

250 Gold Cup

The class description is a bit vague. Is this based on the Gold Cup series in BC that only allows latest generation Ninja 250R's and CBR250's or is a 250 production class, like WMRC (we have both classes, 250 Prod and Gold Cup). I have a ZZR250 that I race in 250 production, but it's not allowed...
  7. WMRC #62

2007 Aprilia RSV1000R

Neil, let me race it this weekend in Formula Thunder, instead of my bone stock SV650. If I like it, maybe I'll think about buying it :D.
  8. WMRC #62

Dunlop Vendors?

Is there a vendor for Dunlop race tires at Stratotech?