Search results

1. McLovin

For sale: R6 520 conversion and frame sliders

Brand new RK chain, Driven rear 47 tooth sprocket, Drive Systems 15 tooth front sprocket, and Woodcraft dome frame sliders. Bought a few years ago intending to go on a track bike, 2008 YZF-R6, so check it fits your bike. Life got in the way, so the bike is sold, and don’t need these parts...
  2. McLovin

Alpinestar Leathers and Shoei X-12 For Sale

Alpinestars SP-1 perforated leathers US 40, Euro 50. Excellent shape, never been down, no road rash. Asking $500 obo. Shoei X-Twelve helmet, XS (its a snug fit, but very very comfortable if you have a small head like me!). Like new, not even a scratch. SNEL 2010 rated, comes with tinted and...
  3. McLovin

2008 YZF-R6 track bike - Sold

Sold
  4. McLovin

Steering Dampers

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a steering damper and was looking for some input / advice / experience with the ones I'm looking at. I'm looking in the $500 range and trying to decide between the Scott's ($480), Pit Bull ($450 USD), and Hyperpro ($430 USD). First, after considering the GPR...
  5. McLovin

'09 R6 Gearing for Castrol

Hey guys, I know the season just ended at Stratotech, but I'm starting to think about Castrol already (it's gonna be a long winter!). My bike has 14 front and 48 rear and essentially stock engine, minus exhaust, which worked well for Stratotech (getting up to 5th on the straight). What are...
  6. McLovin

2007 CBR600RR Race Bike

Bike is Sold. Please remove this thread.
  7. McLovin

Online Purchasing Scam

Hey everyone, Just a heads up, I am trying to sell my R6 online and put an ad on kijiji.ca I fairly quickly got a reply from a suspicious looking gmail account with some sketchy english. Basically he said he will pay me the asking price and will send me money via paypal. Then he said he was...