Search results

1. A

FS: DynoJet PCV ZX10R, PCV Autotune

I have a brand new Dynojet PCV for 08-10 Kawi ZX10R, Brand new in box, Never used, $350 Dynojet PCV Autotune, used, comes with the o2 sensor bung connection not pictured, $150 Also have some tires, Dunlop GPA's , tons of life on them, Two rears and a front, $100 I can throw in tires for free...
  2. A

FS: boots, gloves, suit

Extra gear I don't use Astar gp pro gloves, LARGE, all black. Got them end of season last year for $240, they just don't fit me right. Two street rides on them, I want $180 XPD WRS BOOTS, EURO46, US11.5, but fit bigger, white/black. They were $400 few years back, $150 Older Joe...
  3. A

Airfence set up

we are looking forward to end a great season of racing this weekend, so we are looking for some volunteers to help with airfence set-up. This Thursday, 7 PM , although I'll most likely be there little earlier. There will be a drift event in the parking pad that we use, speak with someone about...
  4. A

Wtb: tire warmers

Looking for some decent tire warmers, size 190-200, and won't crap out in a season or two. Working on a budget, but willing to pay what they're worth.
  5. A

FS: 6x12 Enclosed Trailer

Selling my trailer, as I'm not racing right now anyway. its a 6x12 enclosed, ramp door, spare tire, installed cabinets in front, hooks for straps, very well set up for bikes. Easily fit two bikes with everything else you need for two people. Asking $3000, Call or text Aleks 780-932-2393
  6. A

My Banquet speech, take 2

So I thought my "speech" at the banquet was insufficient, and EMRA deserved a little more from me for such an award. I received the "Intermediate Rookie of the Year" award for 2013, and I was just speechless. Excited, nervous, and stage fright hit me a little, and turned out to be a loss for...
  7. A

wanted:vouchers

Any volunteers have vouchers for sale? Pm me, or text/call Aleks at 780-932-2393
  8. A

FS: Ohlins steering damper 929/954

Bike is long gone, thought I might have use for this for another bike, but my RC has a scotts, so I might as well give this one up. Mount is the same for cbr929rr/954rr. Can be used with other bikes, just need another mount. on the mounting piece, the little nipple that holds it straight is...