Search results

1. Cbr600rider2

2024 EMRA Executive Candidates/Nominations

I would like to see you riding a motorcycle personally :) You do a great job , you have my vote
  2. Cbr600rider2

Looking for a race prepped 600

How about a honda cbr1000 ?
  3. Cbr600rider2

2020 EMRA Club President Candidate. Vote for me, here's why.

Good luck Jon ! you sir have stepped up big time and have always done what is best for us ! your a great leader and a great president.
  4. Cbr600rider2

2020 AGM Candidates

Dana I must say WELL SAID Norbert to add to Dana's comments I to have seen some of the moves you had tried to make in the past few months and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that someone like yourself that wants to step on sooo many feet and create such a uproar in the community wants to run...
  5. Cbr600rider2

2021 Rule Change discussion

Can we do something about consistency and knowledge on the black flag at stratotech, one day ur under and the wind blows east the next day ur over and the wind is blowing west. One lap your in a group u don't get flagged next your with one other person and u get flagged. a few championships...
  6. Cbr600rider2

2021 Rule Change discussion

why dont we just remove the fz07 from lightweight and bring the class back down to 599cc for 2 cylinder motorcycles and both urself and steve can go into middleweight...... we have enough lightweight bikes so whats stopping you guys from moving up ? Moto america runs fz and sv together.
  7. Cbr600rider2

6x12 enclosed trailer with ramp door

Sold
  8. Cbr600rider2

Kawasaki Ninja 300 Race Bike

Will u sell some of the parts ?
  9. Cbr600rider2

WTB Transponder

I have one for sale .... have to check how long is left
  10. Cbr600rider2

AGM Attendance

ill attend ...if I must ....
  11. Cbr600rider2

Red flag stop at Castrol Turn 3 Round 6 Aug18

that first photo is awesome !!! * when me and the boys go racing **
  12. Cbr600rider2

New Award for 2018- Most Outstanding Racer

I think naming it is a great idea, from most outstanding racer to " The Sean Henderson " award
  13. Cbr600rider2

WTB 120/200 slicks

I have a brand new front Dunlop :)
  14. Cbr600rider2

EMRA Banquet video material

there may a select few WINK WINK after the superbike race that you could get some pretty sweet video of .......dunlops I hear make great smoke ill be running a camera last round during my few races ill see if I catch anything interesting
  15. Cbr600rider2

GS911

Try cory raketti or darel mesher or nick sosniak or robert haynes
  16. Cbr600rider2

Test&Tune June 16th Photos

do your photos not work anymore ?
  17. Cbr600rider2

Pit layout/parking

I see the new " reserved " layout , who are they reserved for ?
  18. Cbr600rider2

Looking for a good race bike

If ur interested in puting in some work to make a race bike i have a perfect bike for u 2007 cbr600rr was in a crash and needs 1 fork so has no plastics but its a clean slate. 2000 firm
  19. Cbr600rider2

RACE DAY PARKING

Only thing is everyone wants to pit with friend or they are holding spots, if we just have a uniform way of parking a trailer and can make that work then great. would be nice to look down an alley way and see a huge line of tents in a row instead of 2 tents then 3 trucks and then a tent trailer...
  20. Cbr600rider2

RACE DAY PARKING

I like the input guys- if u need a hand let me know I would be more than willing to be vocal - or be ur legs ( shane ) I do like the idea of pitting to the SMALL door side of ur trailer and not taking up all the room with pitting with ur tent on the end of your trailer ( BIG DOOR)