Search results

1. P

2017 Suzuki GSXR 600, track/race

Have a new bike this season and selling the 600. -2017 GSXR 600, nice and light. -Brembo front calipers, BPF Forks -Bazzaz traction control, quick shifter, fuel mapping, map switch/TC switch -Bazzaz auto-tune, self mapping -Full stainless race exhaust, also comes with OEM muffler for...
  2. P

ISO / Wanted: 11-15 Zx10r Track bodywork

Looking for a set of race fairings to fit my 2013 Zx10r. Please let me know if you have a set for sale. Thanks
  3. P

Bought one - Anyone with a transponder to sell?

I have an amb 260 rechargeable (red one) bought last year from US for $600. Would consider selling. This is the one with no annual subscription needed. Msg me if interested.
  4. P

Area 27 Aug.3 Hardnox VIP trackday

SOLD - thank you
  5. P

Delete-Sold

Sold
  6. P

For Sale: GSXR 600/750 parts

Everything sold, thank you
  7. P

WTB 600cc race bike

Hi there, Still have my 07 GSXR 600 and extras for sale. Cheers Paul
  8. P

GSXR Wheels and Tires

Set of front / rear wheels from my 07 GSXR 600. Straight, ready to mount tires on. $450 Set of Dunlop D211GP-A tires (Medium) 120/190. Both were mounted but never used. Were the spec AMA tires a few years ago. $250. Buy the set for $600 firm. Please send email for pics.
  9. P

Bazzaz 06/07 GSXr, wheels and tires

Bazzaz ZFI TC complete new condition $700 (Traction control, quick shifter and fuel mgmt) Bazzaz ZAFM self mapper new condition $300 Set of OEM front/rest wheels with new Dunlop race tires $700 From my 07 GSXR 600, I believe it fits the 750 as well but please confirm for yourself. Thanks
  10. P

No longer available

No longer available, please delete
  11. P

Please delete

please delete
  12. P

Race Bike and extras

Thank you, at this time I'm looking for 07/08 and newer model years.
  13. P

Race Bike and extras

Hi there, Looking for a Racebike and spares (spare rims, rains, stands, etc) for this season. Let me know what you have and details. 600cc and up, 2007/2008 and newer. Cheers :D