Search results

1. C

2003-2004 Yamaha R6 Hotbodies bodywork

New, whole set. A few holes have been drilled for mounting. $350 seems fair. 780 twothreethree sixfiveonezero Call or text. I can send pics if you'd like, too large to upload.
  2. C

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Non-Repairable Great potential race bike or for parts 6359 km Runs strong and rides Everything (forks, frame, rims) is straight minus tank mounting bracket (still mounts just fine, has small dent) Gp shift Theft recovery, temporary ignition wired in (easy keyless start...
  3. C

180 Rear DOT take offs

A buddy of mine just bought a street bike and is looking for some cheap tires. 180 rear 120 front Doesn't matter the brand.
  4. C

Groat Road - Might be closed for good

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/groat-road-closed-indefinitely-by-buckled-bridge-girders-1.2996748 Well shucks. It was always one of the more fun places in the city to ride (despite the gravel and potholes).
  5. C

WTB: 2007+ 600cc Race bike

As many of you know I've been in the market for something a little bit newer for my slothful lapping. I've been frequenting WERA forums to maybe pick one up from the states but I don't know how difficult it is to import a bike that may not have proper paperwork/titles/etc. And also time is...
  6. C

FS:Pirelli Red Stripe Slicks (180 Rear)

For sale I have a set of the Pirelli Superbike Pro slicks. These are a great track day tire and can turn many laps. I purchased them from Scott this year and they have been used for one track day. 180/55R17 - Rear 120/70R17 - Front Looking to get $250 for these guys. PM / text / call...
  7. C

WTB : Yamaha Kill Switch

Hey guys, I purchased the motion pro throttle tube along with a kill switch but the switch was never sent. Just wondering if anyone has one laying around. Can not be part of the throttle tube. I guess any kill switch will work I will just have to re-wire. Something like Part #...
  8. C

Stratotech for Sale Again

I guess the deal fell through or there are new plans for this land? http://www.royalparkrealty.com/uploads/brochures/Future_Industrial_Land.pdf For sale sign up on the property as well... Who wants to pitch in haha... $12.5M
  9. C

1x Track Day Voucher

Hey, I've got 1 track day voucher and am looking to pick up one more for one of the last track days here. Let me know if you've got one, if you're planning on doing a track day we can maybe go halfsies. Corey
  10. C

WTB : Race plastics for 2003 R6

WTB : Race plastics and rearsets for 2003 R6 As title says, looking for a new set of plastics for my 03 R6. It may be a long shot but its worth a go. Also looking for some rearsets for the same bike. You can PM me as I frequent the forums, or email my 'play' email [email protected]