Search results

1. G.NYUS

2018 EDMONTON Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

I can do Saturday the 13th from 3-8 with Brian, or I could do Sunday morning with that other Brian.
  2. G.NYUS

May Track Photos

Great shots! If you have any of black #66, green/white bike, red leathers that would be awesome. Thanks!
  3. G.NYUS

Race Number Reserve List (2017)

Yes. That would've made much more sense. Haha.
  4. G.NYUS

Hey Dave, mark me down for black 66. Gonna Lemieux it up this year.
  5. G.NYUS

Sounds good! Thank for the clarification Dave. I'll get you my new number ASAP.
  6. G.NYUS

Hey Todd, has anyone ever thrown an "X" behind their number? Or is it even allowed? I would've liked 55 black, but obviously Kent has first dibs and has used the number for longer than I've even been around! I was just curious, I realize that even with an "X" it might be a bit confusing having...
  7. G.NYUS

Year End Video

I'm trying to get some uploaded to Dropbox but having issues. I'll let you know if I can get to work.
  8. G.NYUS

Drift Ghost-S back in stock

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for the Drift Innovation Ghost-S. I've got some back in stock at $349.99 plus tax. http://gnyus.ca/products/drift-ghost-s-6/
  9. G.NYUS

Setup/Teardown volunteering

In for setup on Thursday
  10. G.NYUS

Castrol road course gearing

Hi, I was running a 15t front and a 47t Rear on my '07 750. It worked well for me.
  11. G.NYUS

Alpinestars Magnesium Toe Sliders

I have 2 sets left. These are way better than the plastic sliders. Works out to $35 per set. I'll bring them to the track with me or you can grab them in Sherwood Park. Whichever works. Here's some "copy and paste" info: - Composite toe slider compound lasts up to four times longer than...
  12. G.NYUS

Race take-offs

Sorry, they're actually sold. I forgot to update the thread.
  13. G.NYUS

Race take-offs

SOLD!!!! Got a bunch of race take-offs I got last year, but I'm not using. They would be great for a novice racer or someone looking for track day tires. I have about 4 sets (I'll check tonight). Looking to clean up the garage, You can have them all for a case of beer. But I won't accept...
  14. G.NYUS

Team Championship Update!

Hey Brian, just wanted to remind you that we switched Cory Raketti for Jay Delancey when we paid up on the morning of race day. Please use his points for our team. Thanks! (Revolver 357) Pew Pew!
  15. G.NYUS

VP racing U4.4 equivalent

Yep. It's the 55 gallon drum. I'll pm you.
  16. G.NYUS

I've got room for it if you were ok with that. Ill get some more current prices. Specialty sled was $1050 plus tax when I called, but I didn't verify the drum size (there's a 30 gallon and a 55 gallon). 19l pails were $155 plus tax. I'll pm you when I get more info. Depends on the crappy...
  17. G.NYUS

I'm also tuned for U4.4. It actually isn't that bad if you can get a barrel and split it with a few guys. I'd be interested in doing that if you decide to stay with VP in the end. Just FYI. I'll be following this thread as well.
  18. G.NYUS

Setup/Teardown volunteering

Glen Gregoire - In for 26th setup
  19. G.NYUS

*** Race Gloves *** NEW Five, Alpinestars

Interested in the GP-Pro's Neil. I'll PM you.
  20. G.NYUS

Hey Neil, you already send that Woodcraft order off? I was looking to snag some clip-on...

Hey Neil, you already send that Woodcraft order off? I was looking to snag some clip-on replacement bars. I'm a little late seeing your shoutbox message.