Search results

1. G.NYUS

Drift Ghost-S back in stock

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for the Drift Innovation Ghost-S. I've got some back in stock at $349.99 plus tax. http://gnyus.ca/products/drift-ghost-s-6/
  2. G.NYUS

Alpinestars Magnesium Toe Sliders

I have 2 sets left. These are way better than the plastic sliders. Works out to $35 per set. I'll bring them to the track with me or you can grab them in Sherwood Park. Whichever works. Here's some "copy and paste" info: - Composite toe slider compound lasts up to four times longer than...
  3. G.NYUS

Race take-offs

SOLD!!!! Got a bunch of race take-offs I got last year, but I'm not using. They would be great for a novice racer or someone looking for track day tires. I have about 4 sets (I'll check tonight). Looking to clean up the garage, You can have them all for a case of beer. But I won't accept...
  4. G.NYUS

Pit Bull TRS pins

Looking for a set of trailer restraint pins for a 2011 ZX-10R. As well as a headlift pin (#2 or #24) /or the Hybrid swivels (http://www.pit-bull.com/product/F0100-002.html) Thanks. Glen
  5. G.NYUS

2006-2009 GSXR 600/750 Crank Position Sensor

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has a parts bike that I'd be able to borrow the CKP from. I have a new one on order, buts it's back-ordered from Japan in the U.S. and Canada. 2-3 weeks shipping, so it probly won't be here in time for rounds 6 and 7. It's part#33110-01H00 in the...
  6. G.NYUS

Round 5, Senior Open Vid

Quick edit of the Senior open from Round 5 (Forgot to throw the external mic on, lots of wind noise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVRoffddLM
  7. G.NYUS

WTB: 2007 GSX-R750 Sprocket Carrier/Drum

Apparently the service manual has outdated torque specs for the sprocket nuts (67.5 ft.lbs, but new spec is 43 ft.lbs). I over torqued the studs and broke one (possibly two). I've been all over town trying to find a replacement stud, but at this point, just getting a new carrier is probly the...
  8. G.NYUS

2010 Aprilia RSV4 R

!!SOLD!! Selling the ape. Don't really want to, but I just don't get out on it enough to justify having it. Plus, I'm planning on upgrading the Gixxer to something that can keep up with all those 1000's! (Because straightaway speed is obviously what's holding me back. Lol). Purchased from...
  9. G.NYUS

Drift Innovation Ghost-S $100 Price Reduction

Hey guys, just thought I'd let anyone know that's in the market for a new camera that Drift just announced a huge price reduction on the Ghost-S. As the title says, it's $100 off. Regular was $449, but now they're $349. I'll bring a couple to the track for Rounds 3 and 4 (I'm #55 red), you...
  10. G.NYUS

Drift Innovation Stealth2 with free Two-Way Remote

As the title says, I've got 4 Drift Stealth2 cameras left in stock and I'm including the two-way remote for free ($70 value). The cameras go for $298.99 plus tax. You can pick one up from me at the track if you want or head to www.gnyus.ca if you're interested. Thanks! Glen.
  11. G.NYUS

Enclosed trailer floor sealant?

Just wondering if anybody uses a floor sealant on their enclosed trailer (raw plywood). Was thinking of doing a Thompson's water seal or something. Some people have said to try a garage floor epoxy, but I'm thinking it's gonna crack because there's not much flex to it. Thanks!
  12. G.NYUS

15% off Drift Innovation and Contour

Hey guys, just got a shipment of Drift Ghost-S cameras in, as well as the new Stealth2 if anyone is interested. 15% off ALL cameras. Just use the promo code "DRIFTMAS" at checkout at www.gnyus.ca I also have the Contour+2 and the new ROAM3 available for 15% off. Promo code "THEYREBACK15"...
  13. G.NYUS

Dainese two-piece leathers

!!SOLD!! Selling my Dainese Delmar Pelle jacket w/race hump, and Delta Pro Pelle pants. Jacket is 4 years old, not really used except the last 2 years (since I started coming to the track), and the pants are 2 years old. Never been crashed in, really good condition. Paid $1100 for the...
  14. G.NYUS

Novice Race Essentials

Just wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what they believe would be the "essentials" for a novice race season. Some things that maybe they wished they had in their first season but didn't think of until they needed it? For example: Is having two sets of rims, one with rain...
  15. G.NYUS

Drift Innovation Christmas Combo Sale. $365 tax in.

Sale includes a discounted Drift Innovation HD Ghost ($329.99), handlebar mount or external mic, and 16GB Micro SD card. All for $365 including tax until they're gone. Total savings of $49.71 (including discounted ghost). Just add all the items to the cart at www.gnyus.ca and the discount...
  16. G.NYUS

Drift Innovation Ghost-S w/external mic

Hey guys, just thought I'd put up a video of The Drift Ghost-S with the external mic hooked up. It's an awesome camera, but since it doesn't require a case, the wind noise can get horrendous. This is a pretty good option for the Drift cams. Except when it was under the tail, probly still need...
  17. G.NYUS

What's a race pace lap time at Castrol?

Hey guys, just wondering what the guys in the race group are throwing up for lap times. For instance what would the first place and last place lap time be?? Only asking because I'm thinking about racing next year, but I need to make sure I get my lap times down to race pace. I don't want to be...
  18. G.NYUS

Tire question

Hey guys, got a quick question. I've got the Pirelli Superbike Pro red stripe's on my bike. Have two track days on them. I'm heading out to Castrol on the 10th with Hardnox and the temperature is supposed to be around 10 C. My question is, is there a minimum temp you should run a slick tire...
  19. G.NYUS

New action cam vid

Hey guys, just thought I'd throw up a new video I made. It just shows the different things I use my cams for, as well as some mind blowing Stratotech footage!! Ha. The vid shows a few different uses for them, showing that they're a nice thing to have, and not just for action sports. Pumped...
  20. G.NYUS

Rockwell Watches

Hey, I thought I'd just let everyone know that in addition to the camera rentals (GoPro and Contour) and sales (Drift Innovation), I just brought in Rockwell Watches. If anyone is looking for a new timepiece, you should check 'em out. They're big into action sports of all kinds, much like the...