Search results

1. M

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Red 24 please Todd..
  2. M

HotBodies Race Bodywork Sale

I believe STG changed there "2 for 1 sale" to any two bikes.. When I took advantage of this deal last year it was two sets for the same bike and one set came from STG the second set came from Hotboddies separately. Note, STG wouldn't ship that deal across the border however they did ship for...
  3. M

Castrol track day Sept 1.

^^^^^ weird that looked a LOT like clockwise around the full track. HaHa
  4. M

Misc

Wanted to keep this all to one thread so here is a list of Parts and Gear. Selling for prices listed OBO, more to be added as I get through things: Set of 120/180 Pirelli Superbike Pro slicks - $75 Set of 120/200 Pirelli Superbike slicks tons of rubber left - SOLD Black Impact Canopy with...
  5. M

Tech Spec grip pad pieces

Brian, I have some pieces laying around. PM or call if interested.
  6. M

Pit Tent

I have a couple of the online Costco 10' x 10' and the online tents are different then the in store tents ... I think the ones online are a little better... If you need one for the weekend I have an extra 10' x 10' you could use...
  7. M

***May 5 EMRA Track day***

Hmmmm.... Royce and Jesse just testing.......... or might we see them on an EMRA grid this year....?
  8. M

Full set of Bodywork FS

Starting to feel like Spring again...... BUMP
  9. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Not so much a rule change but wanted to ask/suggest a ten minute horn for the Int Open SB right after lunch...?
  10. M

2013 Rule Book

Nice, curious what this might do to the "weekend schedule"?
  11. M

Full set of Bodywork FS

Bumpity Bump.....
  12. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

I agree with the idea to make longer practice sessions but was thinking of 30 minute sessions for the day, still starting at 10:00am and no lunch break would give five sessions for three groups.. No lunch break because of the longer sessions, however corner workers would require breaks or...
  13. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

1) Nobody has suggested this yet but I've heard it discussed plenty of times in the pits during race weekends.... Moving the Superbike races to earlier in the afternoon...? One argument made is the Superbike races are "THE" races of the weekend and it should be the last two races of the day...
  14. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Would like to suggest the possible change of "red flag" procedure, instead of stopping off the race line at the next corner worker station just proceeding to the hot pit at a cautions pace... Thoughts?
  15. M

Edie Racing At Miller

YES!! Next Spring :) Was Awesome watching Bodhi progress all weekend long.... "Went to class Friday and Saturday and then took everyone to school on Sunday" :)
  16. M

2013 Season Rule Changes

Correct me if I'm wrong but the FT grid seemed to average out to 9-10 riders, which 2-3 of these were intermediate...??... not sure what there is to discuss here.
  17. M

thanks and congradulations

It was a fun year of ups and unfortunate downs... Always fun racing beside you but even better in front of you ;) Looking forward to another competitive grid/season next year..
  18. M

Miller - USBA - Oct 6-7

Thanks DK !! All done and great to see the CDN $ on par with the USD :)
  19. M

Galfer Rotors

Bump for new price!!
  20. M

Full set of Bodywork FS

Bump for new price....