Search results

1. M

Misc

Wanted to keep this all to one thread so here is a list of Parts and Gear. Selling for prices listed OBO, more to be added as I get through things: Set of 120/180 Pirelli Superbike Pro slicks - $75 Set of 120/200 Pirelli Superbike slicks tons of rubber left - SOLD Black Impact Canopy with...
  2. M

Michelin Rains FS

Have a set of used Michelin Rain's I used last year for sale ... SOLD SOLD SOLD
  3. M

Dave P (#20 black)

Just wanted to open this thread for those asking about the crash Sunday in the Senior Open on lap 8 and hope those that well being seeing or talking with Dave can update on his healing process.. I'm told by a third party his engine seized going into T2 which high sided him. The result was a...
  4. M

120/180 bt016

Have a used set of 120/180 Bridgestone BT016 tires for sale... SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. M

Galfer Rotors

Have set of front Galfer waved rotors for sale that fit 06-07 GSXR 600.. may fit others SOLD
  6. M

04-05 Rear rim

For Sale one Silver Rear wheel for 04-05 GSR 600. Used for racing two seasons, comes with what you see less the tire mounted at time of pictures and is straight. Taking offers as the bike was sold...
  7. M

120/180 Red Stripes

Looking to sell a set of Pirelli Pro Slicks... Rear is brand new never mounted and the front was mounted for two laps to test a rim during Rd 6 last season.. Asking $300.00 OBO
  8. M

Brett McCormick

Brett McCormick, who suffered a tremendous crash during the World Superbike Championship in Assen, Netherlands during Sunday’s race, remains in hospital in the Netherlands but is expected to make a full recovery and expects to return home soon. The Saskatoon native spoke live with CBC Radio...
  9. M

Full set of Bodywork FS

SOLD I have a second set of Hotbodies bodywork for sale that fits 08-10 GSXR 600/750... Was installed on 08 600 when recieved in the Spring and then removed, rewrapped in bubble wrap and put in original box.. Set has never left garage. SS tail, Upper, Lower and front fender...
  10. M

The Ridge

For those that have the time travelling to Mission for the WCC double header May 19th and 20th.. Looks like there is a 2 Fast Motorcycle Track day the 25th, WMRRA racing the 26th and 27th and an Endurance race the 28th... Located: 1060 W Eells Hill Rd NE, Shelton, WA, 98581 which is...
  11. M

Mission troubles

http://www.westwoodracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5581 Was looking as though WMRC had some really good dates this season, even had a possible 7 rounds like EMRA...... Notice I said had.. Have a look at the link.. Brutal news, we'll see what's happening past their emergency meeting..
  12. M

WTB- 08-10 GSXR 600 Exhaust

As the subject states, I'm looking for "stock" can only... PM or email what you have and how much $$ Thanks,
  13. M

08-10 GSXR 600 stock exhaust

As stated looking for JUST the exhaust can... let me know what you have.
  14. M

"Endurance" racing

Like the addition of the FAST 25 and the changes made to the endurance race we are looking at the idea of adding an "endurance race" to the practice day on race weekends and would like your input. The idea is not really an endurance race as such because it is only suggested to be the last...
  15. M

10' x 20' canopy

Selling my extra 10'x20' canopy, SOLD
  16. M

Fleece Tire Warmer Covers

I have a set of dark blue fleece tire warmer covers for sale... Used once last year for one cold round and work great! Received a second set from the purchase of another set of warmers, so selling this set.... Purchased new from SV Racing $60.00 Asking $40 Message here or see me at the...
  17. M

Stock seat

Looking to buy a stock seat for an 04-05 GSXR600. I'm guessing a 750 would be the same?? Let me know if any of you have one dusting away in the garage :-)
  18. M

Snell 2010 for 2011??

I know there was talk of new rules for 2011 season only allowing Snell 2010 helmets, which would no longer allowing Snell 2005. Is this still the way the board is leaning? IF so, are you going to wait and vote on this rule in the winter months? Or ????
  19. M

Tire wear

Pretty long video but some great info for those that find the time. Enjoy. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6516891
  20. M

06 compatible with 05?

Looking for confirmation if front rotors from an 06 GSXR 600 are compatible with an 05 GSXR 600? I believe they are a different part number but I think they are the same dimensionally.. Anyone able to confirm this or tried?